Rocket.

Beyoncé wrapped herself tightly around Odell as he carried her to her room. He laid her down on her massive bed, and immediately brought his lips down to hers.

She grabbed at his neck as if she could get him any closer. Her breath was heavy as he pulled away and looked down at her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked. Apparently he hadn't had enough to drink because he was automatically kicking himself for letting his gentleman side get the best of him. But he couldn't help it.

"Maybe," she sighed, shaking her head as she attempted to clear it, "I'm not sure."d

Beyoncé couldn't even think straight and she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to stay awake for much longer.

"That's okay, we both needa sleep," Odell said with an accidental yawn. He was tired not only from the alcohol, but from the backflips his brain kept doing about the whole situation.

He laid himself down next to her, and she turned on her side and backed into him in a way that felt right to both of them. He tried to calm down his still overly excited manhood, but if she noticed she didn't seem to care.

He let his right hand glide up and down her smooth skin as her breathing evened out into the ease of sleep. And soon he fell into rhythm right with her.

When they both woke up it was due a daily alarm set on Odell's cell phone. Odell heard the alarm even though his phone was all the way outside the room, probably on the floor somewhere in the hallway where the previous night's events had reached their peak...well almost.

Odell groaned and tried to zone it out, but he couldn't. The sound was permanently engraved into his mind, and he knew it meant he was supposed to be up and doing something productive.

Beyoncé's legs were intertwined with his and she'd turned so that her face was placed in the crook of his neck. It looked as if she'd gotten cold at some point during the night and instead of retreating under her thick covers had decided to use his body heat. Odell gently stroked the back of her messy hair coming to the realization that his feelings from the night before had not subsided. They'd just gotten stronger if anything.

Little did he know Beyoncé had also been rustled out of sleep by the sound of his alarm in the otherwise silent home. She took in a deep breath and enjoyed Odell's scent. She could feel her heartbeat skyrocket as his rough hands ran up and down her back and his soft lips brushed across her forehead. She stayed in that moment awhile longer before speaking up.

"Are you gonna turn that off?" she asked, lightly pinching his stomach.

"I don't wanna...," he whined while getting up. She opened her eyes to watch him stretch. Her television had still been on which was not a normal habit of hers, but she was glad because she got to watch the light glint off his beautiful back muscles that were drowned in tattoo ink. The curtains were drawn so none of the morning sun could reach the inside of the room.

He turned with sleepy eyes to look at her for a second and a grin slowly inched its way across his face. She felt her shyness getting the best of her, and she hid the smile that creeped on to her own face by turning away.

He gave her a gentle tap as he stalked out the room. Not too long after she heard the alarm cut off, and she felt relief wash over her. She finally motivated herself to sit up and grab her phone.

It was early in the morning for some people, but she already had a few missed calls. She sighed heavily and was about to call somebody back, but Odell poked his head in the door.