Ego.

Beyoncé and Odell began scrambling for clothes as the voice of Odell's mom got closer to the game room.

"She can't see, Odell! We have rules," Beyoncé scolded Odell.

"She won't. Come here," he replied with a light laugh. Beyoncé was usually so controlled it was unusual to see her as flustered as she was.

Beyoncé groaned and walked up to Odell. He already had his jeans pulled on, but her clothes were basically all over the room. He grabbed his hoodie and spread it out so she could slip in to it. He zipped her up and gave her a peck on the lips which she pulled back from in anger. Odell just laughed as she grabbed as many of her things as she could find.

"You got the tour right? Go to my bedroom. Or any bedroom and wait for me. I'll be up in a few minutes," he instructed with a whisper. He went to go intercept his mom as Beyoncé creeped out and found her way to a set of stairs.

She quickly and quietly opened each door until she found his bedroom.

She slipped her soaked thong into one of his drawers and quickly pulled on her shorts. She knew he'd enjoy finding those especially since this was the last time she planned on coming over.

She didn't know what she was doing. Married with a child and fucking a young pro athlete on the side? With the risk of his own mother finding out? She couldn't do it. Even though the small horny side of her still wanted to stay even with her heart still pumping fast from the shock that was his mother arriving.

Beyoncé was sitting on the edge of his bed to pull on her shoe when she realized she was missing one.

"Shit...," she mumbled to herself. She slowly opened the door and crept down the stairs. She stopped when she could still hear the voice of Odell's mom. She almost crept back up, but their topic of conversation caught her attention.

"Well she must still be here if she just has a Christian Louboutin shoe laying around that's all I'm sayin'," his mother said.

"She has more than one pair of shoes," Odell said in a tone that Beyoncé knew must've come with an eye roll. She held her laughter and almost forgot how pissed she was.

"Mmmm. So she has clothes at your house, you say it's more serious than a hook up and I haven't met her?"

"Like I said, if it works out then you will. If it doesn't then you don't even have to worry about her," Odell said. Beyoncé could hear their voices getting closer to where she was posted so she went back upstairs quietly.

Beyoncé was busy trying to stretch out her back when Odell finally came in the room. He'd really left her sore, but not that she'd admit it to him now.

"Hey, O this had been great and all but I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I'm older than you, I have a child and a husband. We can't do this anymore," Beyoncé let the words rush out her mouth as she moved past him to head down to the game room.

"Bey, I'm sorry. It really was an accident she had left something here," he said in a serious tone realizing that she was actually trying to leave. She grabbed her shoe that had caused the questions from his mother.

"It's not just her. It's your friends, it's your other family, those lil' thots that chase after you...," Beyoncé ranted.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't have hoes?" Odell said with a roll of his eyes. He placed his hands on Beyoncé's shoulders to turn her around to face him.

"I just...can't," Beyoncé said in a gentler tone than before.

"That's okay. But you're not leaving tonight. I'll set you up in the guest room okay? It's late, you can make your mad dash for the door when the sun is actually coming up." Odell smirked at her and she smirked back. She couldn't help but mimic his calm demeanor.