Cater 2 U.

Beyoncé was getting anxious and she couldn't quite pinpoint the stress in her life that was causing her the most anxiety. She paced around her hotel room now and tried to wrangle her thoughts together.

Odell was the prime thought circling her mind right now as she pulled at her bottom lip. She hadn't even seen him in person for two weeks, and she never desired him more. Not only the way he cold make her grip sheets with a simple preliminary kiss to her inner thigh. Sometimes she caught herself waking up in the middle of the night thinking she could feel his beard brushing against the crook of her neck like she's felt a handful of nights.

They had a plan to meet tonight and she couldn't think of anything more reckless then what they'd done so far. She was in London for a show and would be overseas touring for a couple of weeks. By the time she got back to the states Odell would be in training camp. And they'd already gone long enough without seeing each other between the tour and Odell squeezing in offseason trips. To see one another in unfamiliar territory took an insane amount of planning. The thrill of it was so high that they'd even forgone their normal sexy Skype calls for rigorous planning sessions.

"Don't chicken out, Queen," Odell has told her one night. This wasn't the first time he had to pep talk her back into their plan.

"I'm not gonna chicken out, why do you keep saying that?" Beyoncé shot back with a little edge to her voice.

Odell rose a knowing brow at her in response and she deflated in defeat. It had to happen.

Beyoncé repeated their plan over and over in her head until it was time to execute. Another problem was that Jay was currently on the tour traveling with her. It was an attempt to be around each other after being so strained, but they still kept a certain distance because the last thing Beyoncé wanted is to have this emotional strain while on such a rigorous tour.

Going to my cousin's room, she texted Jay quickly. She's already told him that she was hanging out down there tonight, but little he know she was already an hour into the makeshift sleepover with her family members.

where u at, B?, Odell texted as soon as her text to Jay delivered. Her heart jumped into a nervous rhythm as soon as she read it, but it took her everything not to dance around the room.

"Okay babies, I'm gonna call it a night. I'll see y'all tomorrow," Beyoncé told her family members as she gave hugs out around the room. Her hands were shaking and she was definitely jittery, but they were too distracted by an intense game of Uno to notice.

Beyoncé slipped out the room with the big hood of her robe and quickly made her way to the stairs. She avoided the elevator because the last thing she wanted to do is get caught with no security. To keep their plan seamless they had agreed no one could be involved but them which had only increased her nerves.

"Do I really like this boy this much?" Beyoncé mumbled to herself as she jogged down the stairs. But she already knew the answer.

When she arrived at the floor she quickly entered the room she had another the name 'Peaches Monroe' and dropped her overnight bag on the floor. She was so used to being in suites now being in a normal room calmed her down a bit.

On my way, Dick Kennedy 😋, she texted Odell while she freshened up in the bathroom.

Her natural hair was braided back in a couple of big cornrows to let it breathe before her next tour weave. After changing into a red lace teddy complete with matching garter belt, thigh high stockings and heels. She put on a wraparound dress to cover it all up. As a last minute decision she took the braids out and shook out her hair to its full glory.