16. Yuuta and Minami (OCs)

Name: Aijima Yuuta
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Club: Track and Field

Personality: A very open minded and spotty guy.
Yuuta is a nice guy when he's not too hotheaded and overbearing.
Until you challenge him to any game that is.
Whether it be a simple ball game to card games like Poker, Yuuta tend to be too over enthusiastic in these and really hates losing.

3 Fun facts! :
-Likes the colour black because his animal is a Crow.

- Used to be known as the God's Hand or the Lucky Kara (Crow in Japanese) for his extreme luck and his ability to bluff people with a straight and sometimes 'care less' face.

- Actually gets used/teased/'bullied' by people by making him run errands and extra duties.
Even though he doesn't notice it. (Poor oblivious kid. :3)

*~*~*~*

Name: Hakaze Minami
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Club: None, Discipline Committee position keeps her busy.

Personality: Minami has a naturally cool and aloof aura around her.
Other than work, she prefers not to interfere in any other events, wanting to ensure everything she does is in order.
Even though she's a perfectionist, Minami is surprisingly lenient towards the others by allowing them to pass the uniform check if they have their uniform tie/ribbon on as an identification.

However, she shows no mercy to those who broke the school rules, especially strangers entering the school compound without permission or students hurting/bullying others.
Don't go on her bad side for sure! ~

3 Fun Facts! :
- Likes cute fluffy stuff, especially Rabbits.

- Is very generous to those who ask for her help, and is more biased towards girls sometimes.

- Yuuta and Ren tries not to provoke her too much, they were the only ones who witness how scary she could be when she flares up.

JCWine , here you go!

And yeah, these two are my OCs for the Kamen Rider W fanfic!~ :3

I'm kinda lazy nowadays though..?
So updates...

Zzz...~

//Gets smacked//