59. #LoveThyCurves Tag

seasonal_dragon tagged me in this #lovethycurves drawing challenge! :D

I have no idea if I am supposed to draw an OC or a just a random character so I drew a fanart of Akimichi Chōchō from the Boruto/Naruto universe!

Frankly, I think Chōchō is the closest character to a normal/actual ten year old out of all the others, which is why she's one of my favourite characters. (Or at least, closer to me as a ten year old. X'D)

Even though she may be for mostly comical purposes, being that she keeps trying to find her 'real dad' as she doubts Choji is her father and how she is self-centered by thinking that everyone does something for her sake, Chōchō still manages to stay sassy.

After that

After that... Ehh...

Let's just say the mangaka people utterly chuck her character development into the trash and another character is wasted.

//sighs//

Naruto... The universe that's full of wasted potential. ;;

Anyways!

Back to the drawing!

Chōchō: "I'm fat. Deal with it. Peace, sucker!"

I've decided that from now on, I'll use the signature above especially for those I'm planning to post on instagram

And yes! I finally remembered my insta account name!~ :33

Add me @Hi.Mi.Kumo 

As for the challenge itself, I find that it's a great way to promote different body types.

No matter whether where your curves are, love yourself and your body!

The most important thing is that you're healthy, positive and alive! XD

Tagging:

EminViaArt

eternally-cliche

RainingStorms

haruhifujioka25486

-Souxton-

MochiRenn

I encourage you guys to do this tag but I won't force anyone either~

And that's all from me, thank guys!