61. Terminating The Homework (World)

Ahh, one of the songs by my favourite producer Neru-p (-p stands for producer in Niconico~)

Here's the fanart of the guy in the pv:

... Wattpad? Why is it sideways?

Video:

(With Eng Subs)

I mean, Terminating the world that is! And not homework. ;;

And I'm sorry that I haven't updated this book in a while. School life is rather hectic recently with the homework load.

The drawing fundamental class will kill me I swear, it's only the first week and 3 sets of homework (including an A3 perpective drawing of the Art studio) given already! Luckily, the deadline is a few weeks away but the lecturer didn't us tell that at first and my class rushed through the work, even volunteering to stay back in the art studio to draw it out. My class is just somewhat 'adorable' in some ways~

We received comments from our facilitators during the orientation camp about how 'cute' and cooperative my class is. Like we would automatically line up in twos whenever they ask us to sit down and we would take the initiative and volunteer to help out during games like even the usually quieter ones. I'm really glad I'm with this class and after a day it's like we're already family or something~

Heck, the second day of camp we started playing icebreakers on our own without the facilitators' encouragement and that's amazing seeing how we're awkward strangers that are 17+ year old teens! Needless to say, we had a lot of fun and we even drew fanart of the group we're in.

Here's the fanarts my class drew! Please don't take them even though there's no signatures because it is really obvious who does this belongs to.

Mine/Hyun (nickname given to me due to the similarities to my real name. 😅):

 😅):