Chapter 5

Ally's Pov.

I wake up beside Nathan to see that he's still sleeping before I smile and quietly get out of bed. I make my way downstairs and find the kitchen before coming face-to-face with Nathan's mom.

"Uhm... Hi Mrs. Sykes. I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone would be down here." I say as she smiles at me.
"Please, call me Karen and it's alright love. I didn't think Nathan brought anyone home." She says as I nod.
"Mornin'." I hear Nathan say as I turn to him and smile.
"Hey. Did you sleep well, love?" Karen asks him as he nods.
"Yeah, I was warm last night, thanks to this radiator here. How did you sleep Ally?" Nathan asks as I smile.
"Good." I say as he smiles.
"How are you feeling?" He asks as I shrug.
"Erm... A bit sore and bit not, but other than that, I'm good." I reply as he nods.
"It'll stop hurting soon, I promise." Nathan says as I nod.

I sit down with Nathan as Karen makes us all a drink.

"Jesus Nathan. You woke me up last night. You were being loud and your were banging so..." I turn to see Jess as she trails off, "Oh... Hi Ally." Jess says as I smile.
"Hey Jess." I say as she goes a bright pink colour and Nathan glares at her.
"C'mon Ally. Let's go and get dressed. I'll get you some of Jess' clothes." Nathan says taking my hand as I smile.
"Oh, okay. Bye." I say as Jess and Karen wave.

We arrive at Nathan's bedroom before Nathan grabs me some clothes and gives them to me.

"Nathan, what was wrong? Why did we rush upstairs?" I ask as he sits beside me.
"She heard us last night, Ally." He replies as I look at him confused.
"Is that a bad thing?" I ask as he shakes his head.
"I don't know." He replies as I nod and go for a shower before getting dressed.

I walk out of the bathroom as Nathan smiles and takes my hand as we get in his car to go back to uni. Before we go back, we stop at the café and see everyone in there.

"Hey guys." I say as McKenzie comes and hugs me.
"Jesus, Ally. We were all panicking." She says not letting go as I laugh.
"Panicking... Ha!" I hear Nathan says with a cocky attitude as I look at him.
"Nathan, don't." I say as he glares at me.
"Shut up, bitch." He says tome as my eyes fill with tears.
"Sorry guys." I say before I run to the toilets and lock myself in there, letting the tears fall.

When I'd sorted myself out, I go back to where everyone is sat and sit beside McKenzie.

"Oh look who's back." I hear Nathan's voice as I look at my hands.
"McKenzie, I'm gonna go to the dorm room. I'm no feeling too good." I say as she nods an I take one last look at Nathan and walk away.

When I arrive back at the dorm I put my stuff down before taking off Jess' clothes and putting my giraffe onesie on. I sit on my bed cross-legged before pulling my laptop to me and putting on a movie. I just put on a random movie because I couldn't be bothered to think of one and lucky me, it was 'Me Before You'.

Halfway through the film, tears started to fill my eyes, but not because of the film. The film wasn't even sad at this point. It just reminded me of Nathan and I. I wiped away my tears as I continued to watch the film. By the end of the film I was in tears literally. For only 2 reasons.

1) Nathan
2) The film was sad

As I was about to choose another film, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal Nathan. I roll my eyes and go to shut the door but he stops it and walks in as I shut it behind him.

"What do you want?" I ask as he sits beside me on my bed.
"To apologise. Look, Ally. I'm being mean to you in front of them because I don't want them to know about us. They'll just ruin it." He says as I roll my eyes and stand up.
"That's your excuse!" I yell, "Nathan! You can't just give me a lame excuse like that! You obviously don't like me or something! I obviously did something wrong when we had sex last night! You obviously didn't like it yet it was my first time! I am not falling for your excuses, It..." He cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine as I try to pull away.

Pretty soon, my knees go weak and I fall onto him and kiss him back as he lays me down above him. I kneel above him as we just start to have a full make-out session. We pull away before we get intimate as he kisses my nose softly.

"I love you Ally." Nathan says as I'm a bit taken aback.

Nathan loves me! He loves me!

"Ally?" Nathan questions as I smile at him.
"I love you too Nathan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this one is bit shorter than the others but I didn't want it to be too long and my writer's block is getting bad. Anyway, enjoy! Byee!