Chapter 7

Nathan's Pov.

The anger and jealousy builds up inside me as I watch Ally walk off with my best mate, Olli. How dare he steal my girl away from me? Nobody steals my girl.... Nobody.

I sigh as I realise that I have been a massive jerk to Ally and that I do actually love her, I really do. I should've been a better boyfriend while I could've been but, I wasn't and now I've lost her. Lost the one I do truly love.

"Nath, you alright mate?" I hear Jason's voice from behind me as I nod once.
"I will be." I say before running in Ally's direction and trying to stop her, "Ally, please. Just listen to me." I say.
"No, Nathan, I've listened and heard enough. I need to go." She says before walking away again as Olli stands beside me.
"You've really messed up this time, mate." I hear him say as I nod slowly.
"Yeah, I know but, you're the one who stole her from me. Why Olli?" I ask as he looks at me confused.
"Mate, I'm gay. I thought you knew that. We're just friends." Olli says as I look at him.
"You're gay? I'm so sorry mate." I say as he shrugs.
"It's cool. Now please try to get her back, before someone else takes her heart." He says as I run after Ally again.

I come to a quick stop as I see her talking to the popular guy in our class, Jacob.