Chapter 2:

Morey's p.o.v

Then we arrived in Corey's mind "yes!! YES!!" I yelled while laughing evilly. "Morey really lets just destroy stuff" maney said. "Fine maney" I said. Then maney started to destroy a bunch of stuff. Later it was night well in reality and Corey fell asleep so time to give him nightmares muwahaha....

Laneys p.o.v

It was another day at the garage but there was no sign of core he hasn't even arrived for about 3 hours now "okay we need to find core" I said. "He is in his room and junk, he was screaming in his sleep for some reason not like it matters" Trina said. "Uh oh..." I said. I just ran to cores room and there he was bunched up in the corner with black circles under his eyes "l-l-l-lanes your not d-d-d-dead" Corey stuttered. "Wait what?!? No" I said confused. "Core what's up with you?" I asked. "Lanes I had a nightmare where mirageband came back and they killed you" Corey said. "What!!?!?" I said. How are they back?!? We vanished them into wherever "core I think they are in your mind now..." I said. "B-b-but I thought they were mirages anyways" Corey said. "Why don't we just have band practice and then maybe it will calm you" I said. "O-o-okay lanes" core said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the floor and he fell on me "core?" I said. No answer "core?" I said again. Still no answer "COREY RIFFIN!!!" I yelled. "Wait what?!?" He said as he got up. "Uh s-s-sorry lanes" Corey said. "Man this is serious..." I said. Then I walked core down into the garage "whoa Corey are you alright?" Kin and kon asked. "N-n-no" he replied. "Kin and kon mirageband is back and well they are in Corey's mind now" I started to explain. "But why?!?" They said. "I don't know, probably for revenge" I said. "Well we need to help core so let's just practice to calm him" I said. "Okay" kin and kon said. During our practice Corey sounded terrible he was so off key Maybe this was worse Than I thought.

The shadows behind our eyes On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara