Chapter 10: cover blown

Corey's p.o.v

I just woke up from a normal sleep I seemed normal but something didn't feel right, I got up to use the bathroom, and I went inside when I came in I looked at myself in a mirror, no way, NO WAY!! I was a skeleton!! But with my hair and clothes on I screamed and ran down stairs "OH NO!! Corey your a-" Mina said. "Skeleton I know.." I said. Carrie, Kim, konnie, and lanes looked at each other smirking "uhm" I said. "You make a cool skeleton?" Mina tried complimenting. I let out a huge sigh "I don't wanna be a skeleton..." I whined. "We will fix this Corey don't worry..." Mina said. Then I looked at lanes she didn't seem normal her eyes where red?!? Maney... But why was she in Laneys body "hey lanes?" I asked. "Yes core?" She replied. "Can you come here for a sec?" I asked. "Okay core" maney said. Then she walked over "stay here for a second okay?" I said. "Got it" she replied. Then I grabbed my guitar "what's with the guitar core?" Maney asked. "Oh you will see" I said smirking. Then I hit her with my guitar and maney yelled in pain as she came out of Laneys body "AHA!!" I said. "You got me this time grojband!!" Maney yelled as she landed on the ground. Then she got up "what do you want with us!!" I yelled. "I want you GONE!!" Maney yelled. Then morey min and mon came out of Carrie Kim and konnie "come on mirageband, we will be back.." Morey said. Then mirageband was gone, then I ran over to lanes "lanes are you okay?" I asked. Laney opened her eyes "core!!" She yelled. "Y-y-you are a skeleton..." Laney said. "I know but I'm fine..." I said. Then she just hugged me I blushed a little "lanes I'm glad your okay" I said. "But you are not.." Lanes said. Then Carrie, Kim, and konnie woke up "l-l-Larry..." Carrie said. "Carrie you are okay!!" Larry said. "Riffin whoa why are you a skeleton?" Carrie asked. "I don't know I just woke up like this..." I said. "BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF MIRAGEBAND!! WE ARE GOING TO STOP THEM NO MATTER WHAT!! AND I HAVE A CRAZY PLAN THAT JUST MIGHT WORK!!" I yelled. Time to do the planning...