Chapter 14:

Corey's p.o.v

I just sat beside lanes crying my eyes out "you where my best friend, i trusted you the most out of all my friends, the day I first met you I thought you where a cool person, and I never got to tell you.... I love you...." I said. "Riffin, I feel bad for you" Carrie said as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Thanks beff" I said. Then I just looked at lanes I stared into her eyes like I used to do when she was alive and then I just hugged her and cried then I let go of the hug and sighed then somehow I started turning human again a huge flash covered the area and it faded I was human again, then lanes started to breathe!! "Lanes?" I asked. Then she just got up and kissed me we blushed hard "awww" everyone said. Then a while later me and lanes let go and we looked at each other "what I wanted to say was that I love you core" Laney said. "I love you to lanes..." I said. "Aww" everyone said. Then a spotlight went over me "we should always live life to the fullest, before you know it life could end, but we should all live it to the very end of what we have left of it"  I said as the spotlight vanished. "Thanks for coming out everyone!!" I said.

THE END!!

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm surprised i finished it this is officially one of my most fav fanfics I've written I love it so much, really thank you guys so so so much for supporting this story and I really enjoy writing these for you guys so thanks for reading this fanfic!!

~ Coreyriffinrulez (i felt like doing that XD)