chapter 3: To coreys mind!!

Corey's p.o.v

W-w-w-why are they back?!? Really I am so confused and why are they doing this to ME!!! All I did was destroy them... Uh nevermind I get their point but really why me out of the entire world I cannot even focus or sing right I want this to end.... Then there was a loud knock on the door "OPEN UP!!" A voice called. Lanes opened the door and then the newmans appeared "riffi-.... Whoa what happened to him?" Carrie said. "Uh, well...." Laney started. "There is a band called mirageband and basically they are opposites of us but really bad so we had to stop them and we did but they somehow came back and somehow went into Corey's mind giving him nightmares and I'm guessing they are really bad ones so now he sounds like really bad when he sings and plays guitar and he falls asleep a lot" lanes said really fast. "HA! So that means we can bea- I mean uh oops" Carrie said. "Really beff..." I said. "Maybe you should just go into his mind" Kim suggested. "We can't do this without core though" lanes said. "Do you need your band leader to go with you everywhere?" Carrie said. "No we just don't wanna get lost or killed" kin said. "Ugh I guess you make a point" Carrie said. "Yeah they kinda do" Larry spoke up. "Finally you decided to say something" Laney said. "Fine we can tag along" Carrie said. "Seriously? Your going to help them wow something I'd never expect to hear from you" I said. "Yeah I know..." Carrie said. "Time for the shock heheh" kin said creepily as he held up a shocking device. "Good luck guys" I said nervously. "We will need it core" lanes said. "Okay you ready?" Kin asked. "Yeah" I said. "3....2....1....." Kin said as he shocked me to sleep.