Marvin Cortes and me (ANTM fan story)

As I walked through the hallways with my gal, Nash, we talked about how beautiful it would be in antm.

"If I were to be in antm, I would really get close to Jeremy because he's just damn hot. "

"Well I think I would take my chances and sleep with marvin. If only I was Renee." I debated.

My love towards Marvin is never explainable and although I could only daydream about him through tumblr and twitter. It sucks when you're just a fan knowing that you're dream guy is cuddling up pretty girls on tv.

Later that day, Nash and I sat in the amphitheater looking over to some cute guys sitting around. "why don't we just go there?" Said Nash.

"Nahh I don't want to cheat?" I said

"Wait you have a bf??!! And you didn't tell me!"

"No I mean ahh never mind... Just go then, I'll stay here"

Nash left me for the guys and my mind is now bothered by the thought of marvin. why can't he just get off my mind. Is there any possible way that he might just be here?

I finally got home. I went to my room and scrolled down through twitter while checking if marvin tweeted something recently.

But nothing new. I went on his page and scrolled through his tweets. tbh, all his tweets about Renee is really sweet and I get jealous every time I see this so I left twitter for Instagram.

On IG, there were more pictures about marnee. Every where I frickin scroll, marnee appears. I'm sick of looking through this junk. I shut my phone and laid my head on my bed thinking 'when will he notice me?'

The night came and I was still casting votes for my love. If only he knew I'm the one casting votes for him every single day.

I felt my phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and my eyes saw this amazing thing. I hands somehow weren't strong enough to unlock my phone.

It was too magical what my eyes are seeing. I can't move. MARVIN FRIGGIN MARVIN JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER.

The feels just kept going on and on! The fact that now I can dm him and talk to him didn't leave my mind for a really long time.

I tried to catch my breathe and unlock my phone. I had to make the best and most polite tweet to him.

'Hey @MarvinCortes1! I love you :* thanks for noticing me more than I expected.... I always knew that you'll finally do. :)'

That was the best tweet I could do rn. Midnight strikes and it's definitely time for me to rest my head and dream about Marvin.