Part III

The whole Saturday, I spend the whole time going through pictures of my love and I also took some time streaming antm and re watching it over and over again. yes I'm that physic.

I needed some fresh air so went out of my room and ran downstairs.

I grabbed my skateboard and rolled outside.

My neighborhood is pretty boring tbh. I also spot sass pants in their backyards tanning, pool partying and having some weird barbecue.

As I finished my skating, I went back home and turned on the tv to see what's on.

"Honey where have you been the whole day?" since I knew it was my mom's voice, I turned around to her and said "my room and I went out for fresh air."

"Okay then. would you like some thing to drink?" offered mom.

"No thanks mom. btw do you know if antm is on?"

"Yeah it started about 5mins ago."

I rushed my hands and turned to some channel and watched.

I couldn't much attention because throughout the show all I wanted to see was marvin and every time he's not there, I just look away.

Today's ep turns out to be a replay so it wasn't as good.

I then went back to my room and watched some movies because everything seems boring.

While watching, I keep looking back and forth to my phone to see if marvin tweeted anything but for today I don't think he's on at social media.

No him for today then :(

End this boring day by voting! one vote and I'll continue the story :33 pleasepleaseplease