Part 5

Finishing it up :3 I hope the ending doesn't suck, anyways make sure you check out my Al divergent fanfic~

Btw this one's not the last.

It has been a year without antm and my love towards Marvin was fading away.

His social media never lead him to me and I'm getting sick and tired of waiting.

My suggestion wasn't answered and I feel like he's too famous now to give a damn.

Only good news is Marnee was no more and that Marvin looks pretty happy.

Still I wasn't happy.

The days gone by without any news of him except for him posting shirtless pictures of him.

Which to me now is getting legit annoying.

He has follow sprees once in a while and replies to blonde chick's selfies which isn't me ofc.

I have been on my phone throughout this car ride and it is raining heavily outside.

Me and my family is going on vacation to Australia which is an okay place to be right now.

"Honey, I'm so excited to go!" My mom exclaimed.

My dad and mom shared an excitement conversation and I just scrolled through twitter.

As I was scrolling, I noticed that I lost 1 follower.

I can't believe I'm actually panicking. I'm worried that he's the unfollower.

I scrolled through my followers and found that Marvin still stays there. Thank God.

We finally reach the airport and went through all the securities.

We waited for our plane to board and I started daydreaming.

I am in Aussie and I suddenly got a tweet for him that he's coming back to Indonesia while I'm in Aussie.

I shook the thought out and went back to my phone.

I feel pathetic that both my sisters are chatting with their friends and my parents were on their phones while sharing a conversation.

And I'm only on my phone hopelessly stalking Marvin who's not tweeting nor posting anything.

My twitter refreshed.

@MarvinCortes1 : Yeap I'm going to be going to Aussie this week, can't wait to meet you all!

I wanted to scream. My faith on him grew back and this was my chance.

I can't afford to lose it. I must meet my Marvin.