Part 9

Hey guys this is it the last one yet. Thank you for following this fanfic and for all the votes. Make sure you check out my Minho from the maze runner fanfic.

It turns out to be Don. Not Marvin. Not Marvin.

I had to look a bit excited so I gasped and said hi.

He was very sweet and cool. We talked exchanged stories and hugged at the end.

I had to go back to where my fam is sitting. I felt very upset but yet happy.

Finally it was time to board. It ticked me off how i feel like I'm not allowed to meet Marvin and the universe is just constantly asking me to wait.

I was walking in line to get to the plane and I suddenly saw a familiar face in the back of me. It was hard for me to see his face because he was using a blue hoodie.

I looked hard and suddenly he looked at me. I didn't know what to do. I gasped and nearly cried. "Hi girl, you okay? oh my gosh you're crying, come over here."

He hugged me. MARVIN HUGGED ME. IT WAS HIM.

I calmed down in his arms before we both pulled away.

"You really don't know how long I've been waiting for this." I said while shivering from fangirl feels.

"Awwww that's really nice, what's your name?" He asked sweetly.

"I'm Tiara, I tweeted you and you noticed me :3"

"Oh yeah, I know who you are." He smiled hard.

The line was moving up quick and I had to catch up. He told me he'll see me around in the plane.

When I got to my seat, suddenly Marvin took a seat next to me. I was so excited. The whole flight with Marvin. This is a dream come true. This pure beauty.

We talked all the ride and we took funny selfies. We also told each other stories and he shared some back stories from antm.

This was the best day of my life. When I said it is. It is. :3333