Part 6

Hey guys! Sorry this one took some time :s Pleaspleaseplease vote :3 love yaa <3

Hotel room wi-fi's are not always so great but yet expensive, which limits my stalking skills to get to meet Marvin.

I've tried looking it up on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram but my chances on meeting Marvin just gets more complicated.

I just don't understand what the occasion that Marvin is attending to is. I must say I really suck at this.

"Dearie we're going around Sydney tomorrow and no internet is required." my mom nagged.

"But Marvin mom....."

"Marvin can wait dearest, I'm sure will bump to him somewhere."

The sound of no internet creeps the heck out of me. It seems so wrong and inhuman.

Or maybe I was the inhuman one?

I checked through Google and finally found what the occasion is.

They were doing an antm invasion in Oxford Art Factory. Probably it would be a party or a meet up or something.

But as I checked out the tickets that were I left, I found myself crying.

Yes, they were all gone. Gone. Sold Out. Not reachable anymore.

I am indeed being so dramatic of crying that I should just listen to my mom, who knows I might meet him on the streets tomorrow? Maybe the internet was the one separating me physically from him?

I just want to see him. Please.