Part 8

As it was my last day here in Australia. I kept my mind off Marvin and my high hopes.

I just felt like I needed more time to cherish every second of this holiday.

Before heading for the airport, me and my family had a nice dinner at The Three Blue Ducks.

It was an amazing experience. The food was great and everything was just amazing.

After a fabulous dinner, we headed straight to the airport.

As we were at the airport, we checked in, took way too many family selfies and visited some souvenir shops.

There was still a lot of time before our flight back home, so we decided to sit back and relax in the lounge.

The lounge was filled with very serious business people which makes the place very quiet.

But there were also some girls gathering around lighting up the scenery a bit.

My dad and mom had tea, while my sisters had some cookies browsing through their phones.

I had literally nothing to do except check twitter or something.

But that will totally ruin my calm and immediately stalk Marvin.

I decided to just head to the toilet and put on some moisturizer on.

As I was leaving, I over heard some girls talking about Marvin.

Like they know any better.

But they were talking about how Marvin looks hot with them.

I really couldn't help myself but ask.

But I would be awkward so I just shake the thought off and leave.

I bumped to a body and heard a familiar apology voice.

"Yeah it's totally fine, my bad." I said

I looked up to see his face and i gasped.