2.

Lance's POV
I invite Pidge to come check out my dorm and meet Hunk. He nods his head and agrees. We walk to the elevator and I press the up button. When the door opens Pidge, me and two girls walk in.
"Hi, you must be Lance." The girl with the brown hair and blue eyes says. I raise my eyebrow.
"Uh, yeah. How'd you know? I got here like an hour ago." I ask her. I'm not famous or anything, so why did she say that? "You're the one who won the scholarship right? Is it true that they offered the scholarship to you two years ago but you waited until you were done with high school to come here?" She asks me with wide eyes. I shrug my shoulders and smile.
"Yeah, I just felt like I wasn't ready." I explain. I glance over at Pidge and see he's talking with the other girl who is just as short as he is. He's smiling and blushing at whatever she's saying.

Finally the elevator stops and we get out. Tanya, the girl with brown hair, gives me her number and Maxie, the short blonde girl gives Pidge hers. We say goodbye and walk to my dorm. I knock on the door and wait for Hunk to open it. I see Pidge crumple the phone number and stuff it into his pocket.
"Maxie seemed nice." I say, trying to start a conversation.
"Yeah, I guess so." He says with a straight face. The door opens and Hunk is standing there with a bowl of popcorn. I walk into the apartment, grabbing a huge hand full of popcorn as I pass by Hunk.
"This is Pidge, his dorm is right across the hall." I say with a mouth full of food. Hunk shuts the door, as it shuts a hand stops it from closing. The door swings open and a boy with dark hair stands there. He's wearing a red jacket and black biker gloves. Pidge's face lights up.

     "This is Keith, my roommate!" He exclaims. Keith crosses his arms and leans against the wall. We make eye contact and he glares at me, so I glare back. Hunk walks up to him and shakes  his hand. I walk up and shake his hand.
     "I'm Lance." I introduce myself. Keith quickly pulls his hand from my grip.
     "So you're the guy who took my scholarship?" He asks angrily. I glare at him.
     "I didn't take anything from you, I earned it." I sass back. Keith steps closer and gets in my face; he's so close I can see my own reflection in his dark eyes. I feel two hands pull us apart, it's Pidge.
     "Alright, break it up!" Pidge shouts. Keith leans back up against the wall and crosses his arm again. "Whatever." He scoffs. I roll my eyes, what is his problem? We all stand in the room in awkward silence until Hunk pipes up.

     "My buddy Shiro is having a party tonight, do you guys wanna come?" Hunk asks us all. Pidge smiles and insists that we all come with. I agree to come with.
     "Come on Keith! It will be fun!" Pidge begs while pulling on Keith's arm. He acts like a little girl, it's kinda funny. Keith's frown slowly turns into a smile as he agrees to go to the party.

Great.

_________
New chapter! Hope you all like it so far, leave your opinions in the comments below!