10.

Keith's POV
"Me and Victoria are dating."
I choke on my food and start coughing. Hunk pats my back and I eventually stop choking. I clear my throat and smile weakly at Lance.
"Congrats." Victoria comes over and sits down at our table. She kisses Lances cheek and smiles. I gag and Pidge looks at me and raises her eyebrow. She leans over.
"You okay?" She whispers. I nod my head.
"Just a little, sick. I think it's just a small bug. Or someone bugging me." I mumble the last part.
"What was the last thing?" Pidge asks. I just shake my head.
"Nothing." The rest of dinner I eat silently while Lance and Victoria talk about how they met. Unfortunately, I already know that story because I witnessed it.

While walking to the dorms Pidge pulls me away from the group.
"Are you okay? You were really quiet at dinner." I just shrug and nod my head.
"I'm fine, just not feeling well." She rubs my back and we walk into our dorm. Lance tells us he's going to walk Victoria to her room and then he'll meet up with us. "Actually, can I join you guys?" I ask. Lance looks from Victoria to me.
"Sure! The more the merrier." We walk her to her dorm and she kisses Lance goodnight then she disappears into her room, leaving me and Lance alone to talk.

"So, what's new with you? You got a girlfriend yet?" Lance asks me. I blush slightly.
"No, but I do have a small crush on someone." I say. I glance at him to see his reaction, he just keeps looking forward.
"Oh? And who would that be?" He asks with a smirk on his mouth.
"I can't tell you that..."
"Well, aren't you the devil?" Lance nudges me playfully. I feel myself blush again so I look away from him. Finally we are back at our dorms. "Goodnight." Lance calls to me. I turn around and warmly smile. "Goodnight."

Victoria's POV
     after I shut the door I peek out the small hole I carved into the metal. I see Keith blush when Lance asks him about his crush. I feel the rage boil my blood but I won't burst now. I'll have my reasons later...

- The Next Day -

     I walk over to lance's dorm and knock on the door. I slides open and I jump into his arms. "Good morning!" I say as I kiss him on the mouth. I open my eyes and see his grey eyes looking back.
Wait.
Grey?!
I push away from 'Lance' and see a confused Keith staring back. I cover my mouth and Keith stands speechless with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were-" he puts a finger over my mouth, hushing me.
     "I-it's alright." He stutters, still shocked. He walks away and shudders. Lance walks over and I blush embarrassed at what just happened.
     "I thought he was you! I'm sorry." I say as I look down at my feet. Lance lifts my chin and kisses me.
     "It's alright, as long as it wasn't on purpose." The last words spark an idea.

That's how I'll get rid of Keith...
________
So I discovered two new things: 1. Solangelo 2. legends of korra. If anyone knows where I can watch Korra can you comment. It looks really good but I can't it anywhere! ((Look up solangelo, you will die))