11.

Keith's POV
I walk into the bathroom holding my hand over my mouth. I sit down on the cover of the toilet and take in what just happened. Just the thought of Victoria being my first kiss makes my stomach hurt. I guess I am gay... I feel myself smirk, is this what it feels like to find yourself? I hear a knock on the door.
"Keith, you okay in there?" It's Pidge. I open the door and pull her in. My face lights up and I probably look crazy.
"I'm gay."
"What?"
"I'm gay." I repeat. Pidge smiles and hugs me. "But don't tell ANYONE." I say as clear as I can be. She nods her head.
"It's up to you who you tell." She says as she hugs me again. "How did you figure it out?" She asks. I smile guiltily.
"Well, I kinda maybe like Lance and plus when Victoria kissed me I almost threw up." I say as I rub the back of my neck nervously. Pidge grabs my face with both hands and squeals. I hold my finger to my mouth telling her to zip it. She nods then causally walks out of the bathroom with me following behind.

Victoria's POV
I see Keith quickly walk to the bathroom and Pidge follows. Once they shut the door I creep over and place my ear on it. I hear them talking, Keith says something about being gay. But what catches my attention is what I hear next.
"I like Lance." Those three words spark jealousy in my soul. Keith really is asking, no, BEGGING to be cut off from Lance.
"Uhh, what are you doing?" I turn around and see Hunk looking at me. I smile nervously and step away from the door.
"Just looking at the... Door. It's very, cool." I lie. He looks at me suspiciously but walks away. Close one. The door starts to open and I climb over the couch and sit down on the cushion. Lance walks back into the room and I beam at him. "Well, we better get going to class." I announce as  I link arms with Lance.

Today, I strike.
_____________
     Short chapters, get used to it. I just want y'all to know, I read every single comment you guys leave and I laugh out loud to ALL of them. I can't believe I'm already almost at 1k reads, this is Crazy!! I promise the story doesn't keep getting worse for Keith, I have something big planned 😏😉