19.

Keith's POV
     Victoria stands up and hands me my stuff. "Ugh, just leave me alone you freak." She groans. "You and Lance just keep bugging me."
     "I'm already late for class, but if I wasn't I would totally have a better comeback." I snap. I continue running down the hall and into the elevator. I press lobby and the doors start to shut. But a hand stops the doors from shutting, it's Victoria, again.

    "I just realized I left something down stairs, you can tell me your comeback now." She says sarcastically. I ignore her and watch the floor numbers slowly move down. "He's going to leave you." She mumbles. She catches my attention but I don't look at her."he'll date you until he gets bored." She keeps rambling. "He liked that Tanya girl then me and now you, and it's only been like a month of school." I glare at her, she won't change my mind about him.
     "He left you because you where making  his life miserable." The elevator stops and we walk out.
     "Just watch your back." She warns. I glare annoyed at her and run down to my class.

     Finally it's time for lunch. I take the elevator back up to the dorm and meet up with the squad. We all walk over to the In And Out Burger down the street and sit down at a table with our food.
     "This morning I bumped into Victoria." I say staring down at my burger. Lance looks up.
    "She didn't say anything weird, did she?" He asks. I just shake my head. We eat the rest of our meals chatting about how school is going but I keep thinking about what Tori said about Lance being a cheat. Would he really do that to me? Great now my head is filled with doubt. I step outside and lean against the building, I think about it more. I need to ask Lance if it's true.

Lance's POV
      I dump my food and see Keith outside so I walk out and stand next to him. The wind blows his hair showing tears in her eyes.
     "What's wrong?" I ask. He shrugs and wipes his eyes.
     "Victoria said that you cheated on the last people you dated, I'm just scared you might do that to me." He says sadly. I sigh.
"She's just mad, you don't need to worry I will never hurt you." I try to comfort him.

The walk back to the school is somewhat awkward, Keith walks with me at the back of the group quietly. I hope he isn't mad. Once back at the school Everyone branches off to their classes but I get called down to the office. I sit in a chair and wait for the principal to talk to me.
"Do you know why I called you down?" A voice behind me says. I turn my head but he walks and sits down in front of me. I shake my head. "I called you down to talk about your trip." I stare at him confused.

     "Remember, you're going to Arus in a couple days."
____________
Summer is almost over for me. Uggh