Room Mate

Michael got 25 spanks and was breathless by the end since the first several he refused to apologize. But once he was released from his cuffs, he was asked an important question. "Are you going to be a good boy and listen?" "Hell no" Michael sassed Ms. Blake. She immediate stopped him from pulling up his pants and drag him by his ear into corner in the front of the class room. "Ouch" Michael mumbled under his breath while rubbed his ear once the teacher let go. "Now your going to stand in this corner until the lecture is over. Also no rubbing your bottom." Ms. Blake saying slapping Michael went to rub his sore bottom. "So hands behind your head."she added. "Come on young man, we don't have all day get your hands up." Michael now slow moved his hands up intertwining his fingers behind his head. "Now no moving or you'll be sent to the headmaster's office"
********************************
Lecture went on to talk about the different class you had to take with extracurricular classes that as a first year sub you could choose from but next year your Dom may choose those for you.

Then there was talk of the Sub protection policy which basically allows subs to report any punishment given by student Dom that a sub feels is danger to their health and well-being. Dom will be taught that punishments is to refine good behavior in subs not for personal gain. If Dom misuses power to punish then they can lose their right to punish if they are found harming subs. In this coming week Doms will be taught appropriate things that could be used for punishment and how to know when to stop as not harm but teach their sub.

The finally Michael heard them move on to some he was little nervous for dorm assignments. The first part went over the basic rules which are:
•wake, Dress, and Ready to greet your assigned Dom by 7 AM
•your Dorm Dom will be with you the entire year checking state of your dorm every morning
•you are to greet your Dom in the proper sub position, which you will be taught, in front of your dorm door.
•if your dorm isn't clean according to school rules or your Dom's liking then Doms have the right to punish you as they see fit.
•bedtime is 10pm so you need be your dorms by 9:45 or else
********************************
Finally rules were out of the way and they started reading out the dorm assignments.
Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan room D1
Perrie Edwards and Taylor Swift Room C1
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato Room C2
By this point Michael was bore out of his mind and his arms were killing him. So naturally Michael started tuning out things around him.
Michael Clifford and Calum Hood room D5
Finally Michael though and who the heck is this Calum kid anyway. Before Michael knew it students were being allowed to go check out their doms while he had to be held back to fill his classes. Without really looking Michael signed up for cooking, math, music theory.
********************************
Finally Michael found his dorm D5 and was he really to crash.
"Hi my name is...." Michael heard as he walked in.
"Which one is my bed?" Michael cut in.

A/N: the second half of this chapter will be up later tonight or tomorrow depending when I get it written.