Discipline

Luke's P.O.V.
I watched as Ashton knocked on Mr. Henderson's office door and heard a "come in". I guess this is it. The first time I'm going to get punished and all for something that I didn't even do.  I clutched Pengy closer to me and slowly followed Ashton into Mr. Henderson's office.
"Boys right on time. Just have a seat while I finish up some last minute paperwork then I'll be with you." Mr. Henderson said. I followed Ashton to sit down and after about 5 minutes, Mr. Henderson stood saying, "alright boys, if you would follow me then we can get this over with."
Mr. Henderson led us to a part of the school opposite of the dorms. The doors on this side of the school are white unlike the rest of the building. This so making even more nervous than I already was. "K, I want Ashton to stand in front of this first isolation room and Luke to come with me across the hall to isolation room #5."
I watch as Mr. Henderson starts walking across the hall. I turn to Ashton to see him give me a reassuring look but just wasn't much help as I was just glued to the floor with fear. "Luke, come on I don't have all night." I hear Mr. Henderson yell as I see Ashton break his order as he steps toward me. The next thing I know is that Ashton is giving me a quick hug whispering in my ear, "go before you get into more trouble." I don't want this moment to end but it end sooner than I would have liked because Mr. Henderson came back and pulled us apart.

Without letting go of my arm, Mr. Henderson says, " Ashton go back and wait for me." Then he basically dragging me across the hall. Once we're in front of room he wants Mr. Henderson lets go of my arm. "Now first off, I would like you to give me that ratchet thing." Mr. Henderson demands referring to Pengy. This just causes me to hold on to Pengy tighter. "I'll give you one more chance, give me the ratchet thing before I will rip it out of your hands. Now give me the bloody animal." He demands again.

"No" I stand my ground holding onto Pengy as tightly as I can. "Alright boy, you have pushed your luck too far." He says as comes to grab Pengy from me. I'm struggling to keep my hold on Pengy then all of a sudden this all seems to happens to in slow motion. My hands slip causing me to fall on to my behind as I hear a tearing sound. As soon as I have composed myself I look up to see a big gash in Pengy, at his neck with stuff starting to fall out . I'm now trying to will myself to not cry as I'm dom. Doms are strong not these weak little beings. But I guess Mr. Henderson catches on as he says, "you know we wouldn't be in this situation if you just listened to me but no. So now suck it up. Now I want you to strip for me."

Wait what!? I'm so not going to be stripping for this man. "Boy, I'm not playing games but if you don't get started right now then I promise you that you will not like it when I do it." Man did that got me moving. My nerves on fire right now. I think I've ever gotten undressed as fast as I did at exact moment. "Good boy, I think it'll do you good to just listen to me. But I think those ridiculous boxers need to go."

What the hell?! My boxers are not ridiculous. "Well boy, I was going to let you keep your boxers on since these room do get quite drafty but since you haven't been listening I need you to take them off." Man, did I say that last part out loud? Now looking down to comply I see I'm wearing my toucan boxers, well dang I forgot I put these ones on today. Why did I even choose to bring these boxers to this school anyway? I shaken out of my thoughts when I hear a sharp, "Luke." Quickly I remove my boxers, adding them to the growing pile of clothing on the ground.
Now I'm standing butt naked and freezing.

"Good Boy, not we mustn't leave the floor a mess. Now come put your clothes and stuff in this box." Mr. Henderson says while unlocking a lock box near the door of my isolation room. When I finish I turn to look at Mr. Henderson expecting him to place Pengy in the box as well but instead I just watch as he closes the lid and puts the lock back into place.

Timidity I asked, "What about Pengy?"
"What about this ratchet trash" Mr. Henderson snarled. "Aren't you going to put him in the box too?" Mr. Henderson stares coldly at me for a moment before he chuckles darkly walking past me staring to unlock the door behind me. "Aren't you going to put him in the box too?" I ask. After opening the door Mr. Henderson turned back around and said, "Na, I think I'm going to keep him with me." "Will you keep him safe?" "Yeah, keep him safe." I could hear the lie laced in his voice but before I could process anything I was shoved into the room and the door was closing on me. I raced to stop the door from closing but I was too late the door was already shut and locked.

Now looking around the room I can see that it is just an empty white room. Boy am I in for a long night.

Ashton's P.O.V.
Well I've been standing here for what feels like forever. When in the hell is it going to be my turn? Nope, never mindI think I see Mr. Henderson coming my way. I just want to get this over with. Wait, why the heck is he stopping? Is that what I think it is and is he throwing it away? Oh, please tell me that isn't Luke's beloved stuff penguin, Pengy. Luke will be devastated if it's gone. Wait, oh Hello Mr. Henderson.

"Kneel" is all he said. Out of fear I quickly comply. "Good boy. Much better behaved than the other." Boy did that sentence get under my skin but I'm strong enough to not show that it does. "Well I think that the good boy deserves an reward for behaving." Mr. Henderson says with sarcasm laced in his voice. After a moment I realize that I'm in perfect position to suck cock. I so hope isn't what I think it is.

But it is. My haunch is confirmed when I heard buckle and zipper noises. Looking up I see Mr. Henderson pushing his pants (and boxers) down. All too soon his cöck is view. "Come on, Slut. Don't keep me waiting. I know you want this " Actually I don't want any of this. Isn't this what they call rape? Before I could process the situation any more, a hand was wrapped around my throat causing me to gasp giving Mr. Henderson the perfect opportunity to slide his cock into my mouth. After a couple silent moments and a long moan/Goan Mr. Henderson said, "you feel so good cockslut. I think you are enjoying this. "

How can he do this to me?