Mr. & Mrs. Watkins

As the students filed in the woman teacher said, "come find a seat anywhere for now."

Once we were all seated the man teacher spoke, "welcome we are Mr. & Mrs. Watkins. This the Dom/Sub bonding class. Please check your scheduled to make sure you're in the right class." After moment of watch and seeing that nobody leaving he continued, "Now before you ask, you must be wondering why there are two teachers. Well I'll tell you. Since this a combined class with both doms and subs there needs to be two teachers." "Also there's things that need to taught that require a partner so that why we both are teaching." Mrs. Watkins chimes in.

"K, does anyone have any questions?" Mr. Watkins asks. "No, k then we'll take roll then explain the object of this class." Mr. Watkins said after nobody had questions.

Mrs. Watkins took the roll. When she got my name I answered, "Here as fuçking hell." Which got me severe whack to the back of the head by Ashton which was approved by Mr. Watkins afterwards with a, "Good Job..." "Ashton." "Yes Good Job Ashton."

Once that roll was all done and said, Mr. Watkins started, "This class is to teach you how communicate with either you sub or Dom. Communication is a key part of your relationship it help bond you and your partner together so nobody get hurt. Also you'll learn different bonding/ restraining techniques that should be fair safe, also with that you'll be how to tell when your bonds are hurt your partner."

"Right now we are going to Dona little get to know you name." Mrs. Watkins began. "Now can you divide into Dom on this side and sub over here." She pointed as she talked then watch us move about.

Once I move to far inner side of the classroom Mr. Watkins began, "K, we are going to read off doms and they will pick a sub partner. We are going to play Red Light, Green Light."

"Red Light, Green Light is a simple game to practice safe wording. You'll learn more about safe words in your other classes but for now we you are going to just talk to your partner and the other will say red light when they hear something they don't like or is a red also known as a no-no. The one talking need to stop until the other says green light. We'll give you a list of suggested topics to help you have things to talk about." Mrs. Watkins said.

"K, does everyone under the instructions? Mr. Watkins asks. I listen to pleasing murmur of yes before blankly right out yelling, "hey we aren't in fuçking kindergarten any more so why are you making do some lame game anyway?"

After hearing Mr. Watkins sigh, he says, "Ashton would like the honor of dealing with so called troublemaker?" "I love too, Mr. Watkins." Ashton says before get up and coming over to me. He proceeds to drag me roughly by the ear to the front of the classroom. What is it with everybody dragging me around my ear, it's starting to really hurt now.

Ashton made me put my hands on the whiteboard and spread my feet a little more than shoulder width apart. He also threatened that if I didn't stay put that I be regret it. Like I ever stay still.

Shylow203 has helped to inspire me to keep writing.