Good Morning, Students!

"Good Morning, Students" Michael hears drone from the speakers that wake him up. "For all Doms, please head to the cafeteria for your breakfeast and also first year Dom that's where you'll get the your sub buddy. Now for all subs prepare to meet you Dom in an hour. That all for now, students."
Michael groaned and rolled over covering his face with his pillow as Calum walked by saying, "I'd would get up if I were you."
"Well you aren't me" Michael sassed back sounding a little muffled due to the pillow. "Hey man I just do want see you get any more trouble." Calum said as politely as possible. "Well what if I want to get in trouble." Michael whined. "Well don't come to me when you get in trouble." Calum said as he walk off to finish getting ready. After a few moments Michael decided his bum hurt to much to take another beating so he got up. Looking at the clock he saw he only had 30 minutes to get ready before his Dom would be coming. Michael hurried to do his best to make both him and his dorm presentable for his dorm.

With 5 minutes to spare Michael was ready to meet his dorm Dom. Waiting next to Calum, Michael realizes that he doesn't really know his roommate. "Hey I don't think we properly meet yet. What your name?" Michael waited for a moment and when Calum wasn't answering, Michael started to get irritated. "Hello, are you going to answer me?" With a sigh Calum responded with "My name's Calum and really think we shouldn't be talking right now."

"He right." Said voice towering above them. Michael made the mistake of looking up at the Dom. "I should really punish you for looking at a Dom without permission. But since your first real day here I'll let you off the hook this time." He said. "Now which one of you is Michael?"

Calum sheepishly started to point at Michael. Dom turned towards Calum saying, "ah Michael." "Wait I'm not Michael, he is."Calum quickly said now fully pointing at Michael.

"Right my apologies." The Dom said before turning to Michael. "I guess news travels fast here as I hear that you're the sub making all the trouble. Is that right?" Michael bowed his head in shame before replying, "yeah that would be me."

"K, where are my manners? My name is Ashton, Ashton Irwin. But for now you can just call me Master." The Dom now Master Ashton said. "Alright let's go check your dorm, Michael."