chapter seven

Chapter seven

Lily POV

I stayed motionless as I felt my father appear behind me. I knew he would be monitoring us but I didn't know how closely these days. I didn't expect the response I got but hey, guess that shows he cares right. I frowned at myself and snorted lightly.

I could feel everyone staring at me, the gazes all shocked and some, a.k.a my dad and Theodor, radiating fury. I turned around to see my dad and as always he was in elegant suit and tie, not a hair out of place and his shoes so shiny you could see your reflection. His eyes were filled with shock and horror but his body was radiating the fury I knew was about to be unleashed.

"What you mean you are pregnant?" He questioned and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Meaning I had sex with him," I pointed to William, "and from his sperm I got pregnant. Which I thought was impossible but hey apparently not aye?" I shrugged and my dad was glaring at William.

"You knocked up my baby girl?" He whispered deadly at him and Theodor glared at him, slowly moving towards William. I flashed over in front of William and my fangs extended out quicker than ever before.

"Stand down Theodor," I hissed and I felt my wings beginning to get ready to spring free, "Dad please listen. I know this wasn't suppose to happen, ever! But I won't let you hurt William or the twins!" I growled and I heard a collective gasp.

"Twins?" William whispered and I turn to see, recognition clear in his eyes.

The dreams... I turned to see Ryan looking at me, oh Lily...

I nodded to Ryan and Courtney looked like she was about to cry. I smiled at her, giving her the nod that I was okay. She allowed one tear to escape, latching onto Ryan's hand for support.

"Yeah twins." I answered William and as I turned I watched a face splitting grin crossed his face and a breath I didn't realise I was holding released itself. I hadn't realised that I was actually worried about William's reaction, considering this was a 'sixteen and pregnant' moment.

Except I was actually seventeen, this was an unplanned baby and unlike humans time doesn't really mean to us considering we are immortals.

Immortals who can get pregnant it would seem.

"My baby girl... is having twins?" Dad mumbled to me, his face softening ever so slightly. I nodded at him and I lifted up my baggy jumper, showing off my already pronounced bump on my otherwise flat stomach.

My dad came over, ignoring Theodor's glare at his back, and stood in front of me. He looked down at me, his eyes now oozing love and affection and I knew the storm that was my father was over.

Dad looked over my shoulder and stared at William for a minute. It was like they had their own little conversation, which felt like an eternity, before they shook hands.

"Welcome to the family son." Dad smiled and William, taking by surprise, return the smile.

For the rest of the day and night dad, Theodor, William and Ryan spent their time talking about 'stuff that didn't concern women'. While Courtney and I were sat in the dinning room, drinking tea.

"Hey Lily?

"Yeah Court?"

"Are you scared? About having the babies?"

"I'm not worried about having the babies... That'll be easy. What I'm worried about is the boys upstairs reaction." I concluded and Courtney made a noise of approval.

"That's true, especially because of what you've seen in your dreams so far. We've got the two twins growing inside you..." Courtney started.

"Dad and Theodor accepting William and the kids into our family... So really all we need to worry about the boys upstairs... Because their reaction is what I'm worried about the most." I sighed and I heard the boys coming into the room laughing.