chapter eight

Chapter eight

William POV

"Holy mother of fuck!"

I waking up in a shock, I fell out of bed and rolled onto the floor, my knife ready. But when I saw no attacker and just Lily, I calmed down a friction.

"What's wrong Lily?" I asked climbing back into bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"This is what is wrong!" She threw of the dona and I couldn't stop the gasp that escaped my lips.

Her small bump had grown almost double it's size and was now exposed because of the fact Lily went to bed in a small singlet. She looked maybe five to six months. Her body had looked like it was changed as well, like her boobs were a lot fuller and her face was a lot rounder than usual.

"Courtney, Ryan come here!" I called out, not to loud cause I knew they would be able to hear me. One minute it was just Lily and me and the next Courtney and Ryan were there, both dressed in their pyjamas.

"Wow babe, you look about five months now... that's incredible." Courtney reached over and skimmed the exposed skin. Courtney you could tell was baby crazy, she just had the feel about her.

Maybe this pregnancy gave her hope of one day getting pregnant.

"Yeah but how! It took Lilith a month to have me, they are growing way too fast!" Lily called out not able to find the fear in her voice.

"Now don't worry, the twins may come early. This was probably to be expected so relax, we'll figure this out Lily." Ryan grabbed one of her hands and gave her a squeeze.

"I knew they would be growing fast but I didn't expect... well THIS!" She pointed to her stomach and sighed heavily. I nodded in agreement and tilted my head to the side, before placing my head towards her swollen belly.

"What are you doing?" Lily whispered and I shushed her. Pressing my lips against her stomach, my hand against it as well.

"Give me a second, I wanna try something..." I murmured before taking a deep breathe, "Hello... hello my little babies. I'm not sure if this is going to work, or if this is just me making a fool out of myself in front of your mum.." Lily giggled at that bit which made me smile, "But.. I'm your dad and I just want you to know that no matter what, I love you and I will always love you."

It was silent then, my heart was racing like a frat train and I didn't dare look up at Lily. I knew making my declaration would be a huge step but I didn't realise how heavy it would be.

Suddenly, Lily sat up and her breathing was hysterical. She grabbed my hand and put it to her face and then there was nothing. I couldn't feel, I couldn't see or hear. I started to panic when I heard voice. Voices.

They were soft voices like silk... and even though I couldn't make out what they were saying I knew they were my children. Our children. It was like they were just making noises until I heard something that stopped my world forever.

"Hi daddy."

I was brought back into the room and Lily was crying, Courtney was hysterical and Ryan just stood there in shook. I grabbed Lily and cupped her head to my chest, making soothing noises and comforting her. My mind was racing and it was as if.. for the first time it occurred to me that I was going to be a father.

And the thought scared the living shit out of me. Especially because of who my fathers were.

But I'd deal with that later, I'm sure they'll.. understand.

"I can't believe that just happened." Breathed Lily after a while and I smiled down at her, kissing her forehead. "I need some air," she whispered and I nodded beginning to untangle myself from her.