Back in time

I had just accepted a very dangerous mission. One that will affect the future. I was going to travel to the past. I was on my way to the Hokage building to be sent to the past. My soul will go back and my body will remain here in a coma. Tsunade-sama will injure my body once my soul leaves to make it seem that I was on a very dangerous mission and came back with life-threatening injures. I reached the office and walked in. "I'm ready for my mission." I said as i bowed. "Shizune, get the scroll." Tsunade-sama said as she stood up and walked towards me. A few minutes later, Tsunade-sama was performing hand signs that would activate the jutsu. Before my soul could separate with my body, the last thing I heard was "Stay safe Sakura." Then I was engulfed in a beam of light.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in my old room. "SAKURA! WAKE UP! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" I heard my mother call. 'Mom.' I thought trying no to tear up. In my time, my parent had died in the Attack of the Akatsuki. "Coming!" I replied as I opened my closet doors. 'I am not wearing that.' I thought as my eyes landed on the red dress I used to wear. Instead, I choose a black shirt and a light pink skirt. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was long. I had my diamond shaped seal on my forehead and my eyes are more emeraldish. I thought 'Something's missing.' I grabbed one of my kunai knifes and cut my hair. It is now shoulder length. I found ninja boots stashed in the corner of my closet, so I dug them out and dusted the off. I put them on to complete my new look. I went downstairs to greet my mother and to grab a quick breakfast before heading to the Academy. "You cut your hair!" my mother said in surprise. "I thought I'd change my style a bit." I said shrugging. I grabbed a slice of toast and ran out the door. "Bye Mom!" I called out before shutting the door. I decided to see if I could still use the techniques I used to do, so I teleported to the Academy. And it worked, but not as I planned. I teleported straight onto Iruka-sensei. I quickly got off of him and said "I'm so sorry Sensei. I was testing out the teleportation jutsu. I had come across it in a book." Which was a lie, Kakashi-sensei taught it to me. "It's alright Sakura. Now where were we? Oh right, we will now start the graduation exam. Sakura? Why don't you start us off?" He said. I shrugged my shoulders and said "Sure why not?" "The test is the shadow clone jutsu." I just raised my right hand and ten clones appeared around me. They disappeared and I faced Iruka-sensei. He said "Congratulations Sakura. You pass with flying colors." as he handed me a headband. I thanked him and took the headband. I ties it on my head and sat down at an open seat. I watched Naruto fail and the others pass. Waited for Sensei to name the teams and waited for Kakashi-sensei to arrive.

I already knew what would happen so I left and bought a katana. When I was going back, I decided to go and find Kakashi. A few minutes later, I found him reading his book on a roof. I went in front of him and said "Are you Kakashi Hatake? If you are, I'm your new student, Sakura Haruno. The others are fighting in the classroom. You go stop them and I'll meet you on the roof." And with that, I attempted the teleportation jutsu again. This time, it was a success.

A was on the roof, in the exact same place as we did. I heard the door to the roof and heard Naruto and Sasuke yell "I'm first!" I smirked and turned to Kakashi-sensei who said "Since we are all here. Lets introduce ourselves. Our likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies, all that stuff." I looked at him and said "I'm Sakura Haruno. I like books, training, my friends, and dango. I dislike people who hurt my friends, people who threaten the lives of my loved ones, and the Akatsuki. My hobbies are to study new techniques, train, and train. My dream is to be the best medic, prove that I am bit weak and useless, and to protect my friends from danger." When I finished, all three boys looked at me like they expected an annoying fan girl.

After all of us went, Kakashi-sensei told us not to have breakfast. We went our separate ways for the day. I went straight to the training grounds to increase my stamina and to build up some muscles. I ran laps around the village and bought some special bracelets. I put them on my wrists and ankles. Once you add chakra to them they become heavy, the more you add the heavier they become. After training, I smiled and said "It's time for the changes to start."