Meeting Tsunade: part 1

It's been a couple of weeks since Sasuke was going to leave the village, and he hasn't tried to leave again. Which is a good thing. He also seems to follow me around and glare at other boys, if they look at me. I wonder if he's jealous. Naruto went on a mission with Jiraya, to get Lady Tsunade. The Third was stepping down from his rank of Hokage.  The others haven't noticed my ANBU tattoo yet, and it's been 4 months since I got it. I haven't been covering it up of anything. I decided to go on a stroll in the park and look around for fun because I was bored. Sasuke happened to be at my front door, so he offered to tag along, which was fine with me.

WITH TSUNADE IN PRESENT TIME

I was in my office drinking my sake, when Sasuke Uchiha appeared out of nowhere and asked "Did you call?" I was to shocked to answer. 'Was Sakura actually changing everything that was going to effect the up coming war?' I cleared my throat and said "Sasuke Uchiha. What is your business here?" He looked at me and asked "What do you mean? I live here." I stared at him with shock and quickly called Shizune to get his file. Once I got it, I opened it and saw that it said:

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

Parents: Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha         deceased

Birthday: July 23

Relations: Itachi Uchiha (Brother)

Age: 17

Status: Gennin

Ninja Registration #: 012606

Blood type: AB

Height: 168.0 cm

Weight: 52.2 kg

Missions Completed: 129 D rank, 90 C rank, 38 B rank, 29 A rank, 20 S rank

"Very well."

BACK WITH SAKURA IN THE PAST

Now that Sasuke is staying, I'll need to convince Lady Tsunade to let Itachi come back as a Leaf shinobi. As a last order from the Third, he sent me to bring Itachi back to the village. I set out and began tracking his chakra, which I found in the Rain Village with another powerful chakra source. I set out to the rain Village and prayed that Itachi wouldn't leave by the time I got there. It took a few days to arrive at the border of the Rain Village. And it was raining as usual. I put on a cloak to hid my headband and recognizable hair. I followed th chakra signature to a tea shop. I peeked inside the shop and found two figures wearing Akatsuki cloak and straw hats. One of them had a huge sword wrapped in some sort of bandages strapped to his back. I walked in and said "Excuse me? Are you Itachi Uchiha, former Konoha ninja?" He looked at me and said "What of it?" "I'm here to bring you back to Konoha....... by orders of the Third Hokage." I said. He turned back and sipped his tea "When?" He asked. "Now." I said. he got up and said "Kisame.... Tell leader that I will not me returning." he took of his ring and cloak, along with his straw hat, and handed them to the other person. Then he walked out of the store. I followed him and said "We can teleport into the office." He nodded and we both preformed the signs for the jutsu. Suddenly, we appeared in the Hokage's office. "Ah.....Sakura.....Itachi......Welcome back." The third said. After discussing about Itachi's situation, we decided on saying that he was ordered by Danzo to kill his clan and he was declared innocent.

WITH TSUNADE IN PRESENT

Then Itachi appeared in the office. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "What are you talking about? I came back 5 years ago by the orders of the Third Hokage. I was declared innocent." he said. 'Sakura...... You really are making changes....' I thought as I turned to look out the window.

BACK TO SAKURA IN PAST

Now that Itachi is back, I need to take care of that Tobi guy and make sure he doesn't start the war. I sat down and placed my hands on my forehead.  Just then, someone was knocking on my door. I walked towards the door and opened it to reveal an excited Naruto. "Sakura-chan! I brought a woman who is really good at healing back to be the Hokage!" I smiled and said "Bring me to her."