ten

Bucky

We haven't heard from her in over 72 hours. Her phone is still in her room. We've searched everywhere for her, no sign anywhere.

I've been in a state ever since I went into her room the other day to find her bed empty and her nowhere to be seen.

This morning I nearly punched Tony in the face and yesterday morning, I punched a hole in the wall with my metal arm. The day before that, I dented the elevator door.

I need her back, she's my best friend besides Steve and she's helped me in so many ways.

I can tell Tony wants her back too, and not just because she works for him, but they're good friends from what I can tell. And he's doing everything he can to find her, but it's just not enough. And on top of that, him and Steve forbade me from trying to find her because they say it's too dangerous.

Quinn where are you.

I sit on my bed for a while before I decide to go to Quinn's room.

I open her door and take a deep breath. Her room smells faintly of soap and oranges. She always smells like that. Her scent calms me.

I exhale and walk over to her bed, but something catches my eye. A note on her dresser. I walk over and pick it up.

Come get your little toy
You know where we are

Zemo

My heart pounds and my breath hitches in my throat.

Zemo

I know where Quinn is (1). And no one is going to stop me from getting to her.

(1) how did Bucky know where H.Y.D.R.A. headquarters where? Cause he's The freaking Winter Soldier and he used his wintery soldiery magical powers