Skeleton roomates

Papyrus managed to carry you bridal style all the way up the apartment building's stairs. He knocked on the door of his apartment with his shoe. "Sans,open the door." he says rather lazily. You and Papyrus are greeted by the smaller skeleton, who you guess is named Sans, in full on nursing mode. Sans has a bottle of medicine in one hand and an ice pack in the other. He had a blue blanket draped over his arm for the sick human and was balancing a bowl of soup on his other arm. "COME IN BROTHER AND HUMAN! I WILL STRIVE TO BE THE BEST DOCTOR YOU'VE EVER HAD! MWHEHEHE!" Sans said with too much excitement. Papyrus sighed and looked down at you. "Isn't my brother the coolest?" You look up at Papyrus and smile a warm smile before coughing deeply. Papyrus' smile falters a bit from concern. You and Papyrus stand in the kitchen and watch as Sans prepares the green couch in the living room for you to rest. Suddenly, you feel nauseous all over again. You try and warn Papyrus by kicking your legs and trying to wriggle out of his grasp so you wouldn't puke on him. "H-hey, kid?! Whats gotten into you?" he asks fairly confused before you finally break free of his grasp. Your legs were still weak so you fall on the floor of the skeleton brother's apartment, desperately trying to get to a toilet or a sink to vomit in. Before you could even stand up, you ended up vomiting the warm fluid all over yourself. Some of it dripped onto the floor. When you finished vomiting, you looked down at yourself and saw your clothes stained with the vomit. Then you looked up at Papyrus who looked mildly disgusted and Sans behind you who looked like he was gonna throw up himself. "I'm so sorry!" you said, obviously flustered. "Meh, don't worry about it. It happens." said Papyrus opening up the medicine cabinet. "HUMAN! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT REST IN THOSE STAINED RAGS! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! YOU MUST GO BATHE FIRST AND THEN REST COMFORTABLY IN OUR CARE!" Sans said in a loud manor." Sans. We're out of Pepto bismol. Can you run down to the store and get some more? I'll stay here and watch the human." mumbled Papyrus throwing away an empty Pepto bismol bottle. "YES SIR! I'LL BE BACK FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY 'SWEET MOTHER OF TORIEL'!" and with that Sans had darted out the front door and slammed it behind him. "So, human-" Papyrus starts, but you cut him off. "My name's (y/n)." Papyrus shrugs and says "Okay then. So (y/n), I'm gonna carry you to the bathroom if you don't mind. I don't want you tumbling down the stairs like a rag doll and getting blood on the floor. I think you've spilled your fair share of bodily fluids on the floor today." he chuckled. You cross your arms and glare at him. Papyrus walks over to you, and helps you stand up from the puddle of vomit you sat in, your clothes still dripping with the fluid. "Oh boy. Uh, (y/n)? Do me a favor and strip down so we don't leave a trail of puke on the carpet, would ya?" Papyrus asked with no hint of embarrassment in his voice. You, on the other hand, were blushing a bold red color. "I can get to the bathroom myself!". Papyrus chuckled even more at the sight of you getting embarrassed. "Oh really? Then walk over to me in a straight line and prove it." said Papyrus as he let go of you and took a few steps back with his arms outstretched. You accept his challenge and take a few steps towards Papyrus. So far so good. next thing you knew, you had smashed into the wall beside you and slid onto the floor. Papyrus brought his arms back down to his sides and crouched to your level. "Just what I thought. Now come on, time's a wastin'!" he said. Rolling your eyes in defeat, you peel off all your clothes except your underwear and bra (which were thankfully dry) and throw them in the trashcan. Papyrus slightly blushed at the sight of you barely able to stand in front of him in nothing but your undergarments and your cheeks being completely red from the fever. Not to mention you were still heavily panting from your shallow breath. Snapping out of his daze,  Papyrus immediately scooped you up bridal style once again and carried you upstairs and into the bathroom. He set you down on the toilet lid and grabbed an orange towel from the towel rack. "Here you can use my towel. If anything happens just yell. I'll be downstairs."