Ch.16||The Perfect Plan||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I used a taxi to drive me to my parents house. My dad probably lives there still, right?

I knocked on the door and soon he opened it.

"Sugarpea? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I just need someone to talk to right now." I said.

We went inside and sat at the table.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Well, my best friend moved to Phoenix Drop yesterday...you know, that white haired guy?" I said.

"Oh, I see." He said. I sighed.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I've never felt so alone." I looked down at the table as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Oh, sugarpea. I'm sorry. Truth is, a similar thing happened to your mother back when we were in highschool. She moved here and I was really sad. But since I lived on my own, I just saved up enough money and moved over there. We were so happy to see each other." He said.

My eyes widened.

Oh my Irene

Why did I not think of that!?

All I have to do is save up enough money and move to Phoenix Drop! The perfect plan!

"Dad, that is a great idea! All I have to do is move to Phoenix Drop and I can be with Travis again!" I said.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? It took me a whole year to save up enough money on my own." He said.

"But you'll help me, right!? I can't do it on my own! I was fired from my job!" I said as I leaned across the table.

"I- wait, what?"

"Dad, pleeeeaaase help me! I'm begging you! I'm nothing without Travis! You've gotta help me."

"Well, I don't know..."

"Dad, listen to me! I love Travis and Travis loves me! I can't live without him!"

"You do!? Sugarpea, I don't want you dating boys, remember?"

"Ugh, just help me! You know my pain! I'm suffering from loneliness and depressing and if I'm with him, I'm not lonely and happy! Please help me save up!" I yelled.

He sighed. "Okay, fine. I'll help. So how much money do you have currently?"

"Probably fifty to a hundred dollars."

"What!? That's hardly anything! I'll help you out. So plane tickets are probably about a hundred dollars. And money for an apartment depends..."

"I can just live with Travis for now." I said shyly.

"What!? No! Ugh, never mind. Fine, you can. As long as you don't-"

"Dad, I already know what you're about to say. We. WONT. Okay? We aren't even dating. ...yet." I said.

"Okay, I get it. Hmm now you also need money to get into a school-"

"I think Travis is going to Phoenix Drop High. I wanna go there."

"Okay, so you also need money for-" So we started estimating how much money I needed to move to Phoenix Drop. It would be a total of around $500. I know that doesn't seem like very much but I'm still living here so I have to pay to stay in my apartment which is $100 every week so I'm gonna need a lot of money.

Don't worry, Travis. We'll see each other soon. I promise. Amd I can't wait to see you again♥

⭐Word Count⭐: 551