05

Two Gods and a Billionaire

---

It had been a few days since Bruce Banner found out that an assassin was teaching his younger brother how to shoot a gun. He wasn't happy about it, to be honest it made him feel sick, but his brother needed to know how to protect himself.

Bruce had noticed that over the past few days that Will had become more open and less awkward around him, only once or twice they had made eye contact, which at first scared Bruce but he started to become proud that his brother was stepping outside his comfort zone.

That might have been due to the fact that Will had been spending his time around Natasha Romanoff. Bruce still wasn't sure if she was a good or bad influence on his younger brother.

Since Bruce had found out about the training, Will wasn't scared to tell his brother that he was going to the shooting range with Natasha, although he knew Bruce still didn't accept that fact that his brother knew how to hold a gun.

As promised, Natasha had taught Will how and where to shoot an emery in the leg so that they were unable to move, injured but alive. However, Will wasn't great at it, he either missed or acted on instinct and shoot the target in the torso. Which still scared him. Natasha always tried her best to comfort him.

As the doctor and the assassin walked past the main control room to go to their practice room, they heard someone call out, "We got a hit. A 67% match." They both glanced at each other before Natasha stormed into the room with Will following her like a lost puppy, "Wait. Cross match, 79%." They stood at the entrance of the control room watching.

Coulson walked up to the computer where the man that called out was and asked, "Location?"

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse." The Agent said, "He's not actually hiding."

Fury spoke up, "Captain," Rogers, who was standing off to the side, also watching, turned to the director, "You're up." The man took a deep breath and nodded.

Then Fury noticed the two standing at the doorway, "Natasha, go with him." She nodded at the order, walking away to the equipment room. Will followed.

"Wait, you're going?" He questioned.

"Of course, I have been ordered to." She said, her back to him as she took off her clothes to change into her catsuit, not shy about it at all. 

Will blushed as he saw her black bra strap, letting out a little sound and quickly turned away, giving her privacy. "W-what if Loki hurts you?"

Natasha sighed, "It's all a part of my job, Will. Complete the assignment at any means, even if that means getting hurt in the process."

"Well, that's a ridiculous rule!"