Chapter 3

"You did what!" I yelled at my brother just before I began puking in the toilet again stupid hangovers. "I kissed her so what?" He said as he rubbed my back. "I don't know whats actually making me sick. The alcohol or the fact that you kissed her considering I was feeling better till you told me that" I said. Twenty more minutes of arguing before I hear Luka and Silvio arguing. "Zary!!" I hear Silvio yelling for me. Well I hadn't been puking for ten minutes so maybe an aspirin and nothing to eat will help. I walk out into the lounge room. "What?" I ask them. "You said last night that we were pretty." Silvio says. I begin blushing "yeah okay what about it" I see them both look at each other. "Who's hotter" Luka asks. Jason laughs. "Guys she said pretty so yeah which ones more pretty. Not hot but pretty" I think about it for a second. I look in the mirror. My eyeliner had smuged all around my eyes giving me panda eyes, my hair looked like a birds nest and you could tell I was hung over. I look back at the boys and flick my hair backwards. "Me" I say as I walk over to the kitchen and get an aspirin "wha" they were cut off by Jason. "Guys she complimented herself for once. Let it go" Jason says and we all start laughing. Last night wasn't too bad

Kiera
Moaning I got out of bed. I think my head is spinning. I checked my phone and it was like 10:30. I headed for the bathroom. When I got there I noticed my lip was all swollen from being kissed. Oh my God Jason kissed me. Sighing happily I ran a hot shower.

Twenty minutes later I head downstairs to the kitchen to grab food. Eating my coco pops my phone buzzes. Jason.
Hey Kiera its Jason. I was wondering if you would like to come to the game with me?
What do I say. He kissed me last night and well I like him but I've never gone to the game before.
Sure. Meet up where?
Come over my place. Me, sis and you go together.
Okay on my way.
His sister. Taking a deep breath I got dressed into a black and white cotton dress with my black boots. No make up. All natural. I got out and headed to Jason's. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. A girl answered. "Hi." Then she walked away. Well then. "Kiera! Glad you can join us." He smiled and took my hand. "Zary come on were gonna be late." He turned back to me and pulled us to his car. "I'm coming." Zary rolled her eyes and sat in the back seat. Well I guess I'm at the front.

The car ride to school was in complete silence. No one talked except Zary kept giving me death glares. What is with that chic. Once we arrived we headed for our seats but Ash my ex grabs my upper arm and pushes me. "What are you doing here?" He growled. I take a step back and look over his shoulder. Jason and Zary were there watching us. "I'm here to watch the game." I cross my arms over my chest. "Go home." Ash pointed to the exit. "No." He came up to me and slapped me across the face. Tears starting to leak. "Go. Home!" He slapped me again and I ran. The last thing I hear is Jason calling my name.

Zary
"Jason calm down okay you need to relax" I tell my brother who just threw the footy to Silvio and told him to watch his back. "Calm down. I'm gonna kill him" Jason says trying to push past me. "Jason look at me. You will expose us. Go make sure that Kieras okay. Let me deal with him." I tell him. I walk over to Ash and tell Jason so he can make sure Kiera is okay. "Oh look." Ash says as I turn to face him again. "Kieras lunch buddy turned into her body...:" I cut him off when I tripped him over and he fell down the stairs. Luckily his Footy gear protected him from being too badly hurt. I walk down the stairs after him "back off okay. You ever lay a hand on her again and I'll do more then give you a free trip" I tell him. " You caught me by surprise. I could have beaten you." He says trying to gather up his pride. I smile. "Okay." I call for Silvio to throw me the ball. "If I can stop you from making a touchdown, you pay for an entire spa day for Kiera" I tell him. He laughs. "Your on little one" he says as I pass him the ball. I stand waiting for him and he starts running for the goals. I run towards him and he goes to dodge me but my instincts kick in and I tackle him to the ground and kick the ball to the other goal posts. I get down close to him. "Pay up pretty boy" I tell him as he stands up. He gets three hundred bucks out of his wallet and gives it to me. "Thanks love" I tell him as I blow him a kiss. Time to go see of Kieras okay.