Chapter 7

Zary
Kiera tried with me so I guess I owe her the same. I walk into the kitchen. "Hey, whats going on." I asked her. She sighed and turned to face me. "Nothing its just." I cut her off "you're worried that this will change who you are?" I asked. She nodded her head. "It will. You wont be that preppy girl I met the first day. You will be stronger, faster, and you will be able to defend yourself." I tell her taking her hand. "How will I defend myself? " she says. "Come with me." I tell her dragging her out of the kitchen and into the lounge room. "Jason I need you to fight me" I tell him throwing him my pocket knife. He gives me a confused look. "I'm gonna show her how we will teach her to defend herself." Jason smiled at me as Kiera took a seat on the couch. Jason went to attack me but I grabbed his arm, spun behind him and took the blade from him and held it to his throat. "See Kiera. You will learn. Monsters don't learn to fight. They just attack." I tell her letting my brother go. "Kiera you're a good reaper. The last of the good reapers. You will help us not hurt us." I give her a small smile. I see a small bit of hope flash in her eyes and she smiles back. "Come on guys we need to sleep. Early day tomorrow"

The next morning I get up, go for a shower and get dressed in a black skirt that I put over bike shorts, a black shirt and a leather jacket and I put on my knee high boots. Kiera was sleeping in my room last night. We were talking about how she was feeling with all of this. She was getting dressed in the bathroom. She walked back into my room in a high black dress and her black knee high boots just like mine. We were going through each others clothes last night and trying everything on. We're the same size which makes it even better. We organised what we were going to wear last night. We looked at each other and laughed. I missed having a girl around. We had this whole plan. We walk into the lounge room with our arms linked. All three boys looked at us. Jason was drooling, Silvio whistled at us and Luka stared at me. "Guys we have something to tell you" Kiera says. "Were lesbian" I tell them as all their jaws dropped. Silvio pulls out his wallet and gives Jason twenty bucks. "What was that for?" I asked. "We bet when we were kids that you would be gay." Jason says. "You what!" I yell walking over to them. "Were not actually gay you fucking idiots." I yell. Silvio snatches his back money. "Told ya." he says. I punch them both in the arm. "Assholes." Kiera giggles. Jason throws a pillow at Luka. "Stop staring at my sister fool" He says snapping Luka out of his trance. "Come on guys, its time to go home."

Kiera
We were all walking in the forest for about an hour. Zary and Jason up front, the boys in the middle and me at the back. I wanted to stay back cause the scenery was just beautiful. I watched everyone get excited. I smiled a few times. We should be there now. Luka and Silvio turned back to me and hooked me around both arms. They started lifting me up. I laughed. "Hey! Guys!" They both laughed. "Come on the house isn't far." Silvio says. I looked up to see Jason and Zary laughing at me. So funny. I laughed anyway. Luka and Silvio put me down and I looked up. A half burnt Mansion stood in pieces. If this place wasn't so burnt it would of looked beautiful. "Oh my." I walked to stand beside Zary. Siren did this. I grabbed Zarys hand and squeezed. She looked at me with glassy eyes. Jason walked up to the porch and opened the burnt down door. We followed. I stood at the door. Siren did this. Oh he's gonna pay. He messed with the wrong girl. I followed everyone to a hatch on the floor that leads to a small bunker. "Zary you go first then me, Luka, kiera then Silvio." Jason said to all of us. I went down the hatch ladder after Luka. I stepped off the ladder and looked around. Wow. The bunker has a kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. This is just wow. I walk through the bunker to the kitchen. Jason walks in and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to our home Kiera." I smiled at him. "This is just amazing." I stop smiling. I had a home so beautiful once. I wonder if anyone knows where I am. Or even cares. Jason turns me around. Worry shaped his beautiful eyes. "What's wrong." I can't go home after this. My life has changed. "You know I can't go back right." Jason looks away. "I know." He turns back to me and gives me a smile. "You always can stay with us." I give him a small smile. "Thank you. Seriously thank you for everything. All of you helped me." He circles his arms around me and gives me a hug. I hug him back. It felt like ages when everyone walked into the kitchen gaping.