Joining Cross Academy

"Yay~! My older daughter is finally deciding to join my school~!" Kaien Cross said childishly. He hugged Shiki to the point she couldn't breathe.

"Headma- father, you shouldn't do that to big sister!" Yuki scolded him. She tugged Shiki out of Headmaster's deathly grip, and sighed.

"Anyways, onee-chan is going to the Night Class since you are a Level C vampire," Yuki said. She handed me a white uniform, and some blood tablets. Shiki smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Thank you, and I will go now, Headmaster," Shiki said. Kaien started to wail, about how his daughter is growing up. Yuki and Shiki sighed, and left him to cry in his office.

"Welcome to Cross Academy, I guess? Even though you live here!" Yuki said, laughing. Shiki rolled her eyes, and headed towards the Moon Dorms. The gates opened, and Shiki entered the dorms, only to have a crowd of red glowing eyes to stare at her.

°^°Shiki POV°^°

"Who are you?" a blonde and icy blue eyed aristocrat asked. I ignored him, and continued to go to my dorm that was, until I felt cold ice keep my feet in place.

"Don't ignore me or disrespect Lord Kaname. Tell me who you are!" the blonde boy asked once again. I turned to face him, and smiled.

"I'm Shiki Cross. Nice to meet you. Would you kindly remove your ice from my feet?" I asked, hiding my anger. I felt heat rise from annoyance in my chest.

"Hanabusa, let Shiki go," the pureblood ordered. Probably Lord Kaname. Hanabusa looked as if he was about to explode, but did as the pureblood wished.

"Shiki-san, you may go to your dorm," Kaname said. He gently smiled at me, as I walked up the stairs, to my dorm. It was all the way at the corner of the Moon Dorm. I entered my dorm, and sat down on the dark blue mattress.

I unclipped my sapphire necklace, that seals some of my powers. It was my favorite jewel. I placed it on the night table next to my bed.

I enjoyed the peace and quiet, listening to the gentle breeze. Until a knock ruined the moment.

"Come in," I sighed. The door opened, revealing Hanabusa. He looked truly angered, and stormed into my room. His blue eyes pierced through me.

"What do you want," I asked lazily. I wasn't in the mood for this at all. I looked out at the balcony, where the moon shone brightly.

"I want you to know that if you even dare disrespect Lord Kaname, you will go through the consequences," Hanabusa said. I scoffed, angering the blonde penguin even more.

"Why should I obey him? I choose to do what I want. Leave me alone, respect my decision," I retorted angrily. I felt like my chest was tightening, and I realized that my necklace was not on.

Hanabusa looked at my necklace and took it. My eyes widened, as he just snorted. "I will only give this to you when you obey Lord Kaname."

Just like that, Hanabusa took off, out of my room. My powers were going out of hand now. My leg, my seal, was clearly going to break if I don't wear my necklace.

°^°Kaname POV°^°

I walked up the stairs, and as I was heading towards my dorm, Hanabusa ran quickly into his dorm, holding a blue necklace. It was the same one as Shiki-san's. Anger built up inside me.

I walked over to his dorm, and knocked. He didn't reply, so I opened the door, with my anger slowly rising. Hanabusa does not know when to stop his ridiculous obsession.

"Hanabusa. Return the necklace," I commanded. He stood in the corner of the room, and was about to protest, until he glanced at my eyes. He slowly placed the necklace into my open palm, and I slammed the door close.

I simply walked over to Shiki's room, and opened it gently. She laid on the floor, with pain etched on her face. I saw her grasping her leg... which had a seal. I placed the necklace on her neck, which glowed a bright blue light.

Shiki stopped shaking, and finally sighed from relief. She glanced at me, and looked out at the balcony. I placed myself in front of her, as she glared at me.

"Shiki-san... are you possibly from..."

"Are you possibly from the Tsukumo Pureblood Family?"