My New Butler

"Hell no! Why should I wear that!?"

Ren ran to the other side of the couch as quickly as he can, before a butler suit was shoved in front of his face. He turned around to run the other way, only to find Aido and Rima waiting for him to wear the suit.

"I'm not wearing that ridiculous outfit, Shiki", Ren argued. He crossed his arms and stared at Shiki with his pure red eyes. Shiki only stared at him with determination in her neon blue eyes.

"You are going to wear that suit. You said it yourself, you will protect me. You also gave me a wish-"

"I regret that wish! Take it back! Take it back!", Ren wailed. Aido and Rima took Ren away to another room to get dressed up. Shiki casually sat on the couch and poured herself a cup of tea, and waited for something interesting to occur.

"Mrphgh!"

"Shiki-san, we have brought Ren in the suit."

Shiki stared at the end of the hall way entrance, where Ren was standing with a black butler suit and some black dress shoes. He stood awkwardly, with a red face.

"Pfft..."

Ren snapped his attention to Shiki, who faced the other way with her hands over her mouth. He glared at the vampire with annoyance.

"Why are you laughing? Wanna die?", he questioned with a death stare. Rima glared at Ren while Aido only left to go back to collecting his collection of broken glass by Kaname.

"Nice job Ren. Make more enemies", Shiki said sarcastically. She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Alright, Ren. There were rumors of dangerous Level E vampires in the town nearby. They say that those are the vampires that are adapting. Meaning, they must be stronger in some way."

"What? How?", Aido blurted. He popped up at the end of the stairs, and walked over to us with one eyebrow up.

"It seems that they are sick of being weak and disrespected, and something is going wrong in their genes", Ren murmured, scratching the back of his head. "I will go investigate right away."

Ren ran out the door and came right back in. He had a serious and horrified expression displayed on his face. And for some reason, he was breathing heavily.

"Why are you back?", Rima asked with no interest in her voice at all. "Aren't you supposed to be investigating?"

"Hold up... am I supposed to wear this stupid butler outfit when I go outside? People will be suspicious."

Shiki thought about it for a moment, and shook her head. "You only have to wear it here. If it is outside the Academy, you can change."

Ren sped up the stairs and came back in a pastel blue button up shirt and black jeans with black sneakers. She dashed back out the door and left the door open.

"He sure is energetic", Aido commented, as he sat on the couch next to where Rima was standing. "He sure is strange, isn't he?"

Rima held a poker face and spoke without thinking. "He's not the only strange one here. So are you, because you have a crush on S-"

"Ok, HOLD UP THERE RIMA", Aido yelled, smacking his hand on her mouth. His face was all red and blush appeared on his pale cheeks. Shiki tilted her head in suspicion.

"Who do you like, Aido?", Shiki asked. She crossed her legs and leaned forward, facing Aido. Rima removed Aido's hand with a annoyed look on her face.

"Please refrain from placing your dirty hand on my mouth, you dirty master's pet."

"Eh... so your like that, huh", Shiki said, glancing at Aido. He fell to the floor, with a deadpan expression. The doors opened once again, and Ren came, walking in. He walked over Aido without sparing him a glance, and sat in Aido's seat.

"It seems that the Level E vampires are creating a solution from a pureblood's blood to give them the ability to have complete control over a element", Ren announced. He looked over at Aido, then rested his head against the couch.

"Gosh it took me a while to come back here", he complained, sweating from the sun. He looked at Rima, who avoided his gaze with a faint blush. But that caught Shiki's eyes.

"Ooh~ we got a romance beginning over here~", Shiki yelled. She giggled, looking away as Rima attempted to choke her.

Ren, being simple minded, couldn't understand a thing. As the same goes for Shiki...

"Anyways, back to the Level E's. What exactly is happening to their genes?", Shiki asked. "It can't possibly just change from drinking a pureblood's blood."

Footsteps were heard from the stairs, as Kaname headed down the stairs. His and Shiki's eyes met, which transferred information.

"So that's what's this whole discussion is about", Kaname muttered. He held a poker face and glared at Ren for some apparent reason.

"Kaname, if you plan on getting your sister, please don't harm her in any way", Shiki said. Aido and Rima wore shocked expressions on their faces.

"He has a sister?", Aido asked. "Yes, and you will meet her soon after Kaname turns her back into a vampire", Shiki answered.

Ren refilled three cups of tea, and placed them on the table. All with the snap of his hand.

"Lazy bone", Rima pouted. Ren shrugged and started to fall asleep. Kaname started to head out the door, until Shiki stood up.

"Please take care of her", Shiki said with a worried tone. Her blue icy eyes were actually warm for once. This took Aido by surprise, and he blushed. Kaname nodded and headed out, as Aido's jealousy grew.

'Must not let Kaname get the upper hand in this!', Aido thought. He held his determination and clenched his fist.

"Shiki!"

"What?", she asked with confusion clearly shown in her expression. She raised an eyebrow and frowned.

"I will protect you no matter what!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hi guys! It's your author here to announce a new book!

If anyone is interested in BTS, I made a fanfiction book just for you guys! It's called, "Don't Steal My Girl".

Love you all, readers!