Blue Roses (Last Chapter)

Yay! Valentine's Day is here! But no flowers for me, sadly. But Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Shiki's Pov

After that very last scene with the two power crazy girls, nobody has ever seen them again. My life is partially back to normal other than the fact that now I have two other amulets around my neck, along with my blue necklace. I attended classes with Yuki and other aristocrats, but one thing I had forgotten about was the Day Class students.

When Yuki and Kaname were absent for three years, boys threw themselves at me at valentines, which caused me to dislike the holiday even more. They gave me such horrible nightmares for three whole years. I enjoy the chocolates but it can be a little too much.

I hid behind Rima and Yuki as we exited the Moon Dorms, while Kaname came to see us off. Aido was bombarded with girls and chocolates, as he 'shot' girls with his hand guns and caused more squealing from the humans, and more headaches for me. 

However, I saw a group of girls flocking around someone else, who obviously didn't attend our academy. I only saw the soft locks of blonde hair, as the unknown man searches for something... or probably someone. The man turned to look at our group, as his blue eyes locked at my gaze. His face brightened as he quickly walked towards me as I rose my eyebrows, and crossed my arms uncomfortably.

"Ah, you must be Shiki Tsukumo, my fiance!", the man exclaims. Aido, who watched nearby rushed in front of me, with his eyes glaring at the man. "Ha? Fiance? Quit joking around!"

The man widened his eyes in surprise and chuckled lightly, before taking something out of his jacket. A blue rose appeared in his hand as he offered it to me. I took it, so it wouldn't make the situation even more awkward than it already is.

"Excuse me, but who the hell are you?", I asked, scratching the back of my head a little. He smiled and did a little bow.

"Why, I am the Vampire King, of course!", the blonde said, introducing himself. We all gawked at the man, who stood in front of us all. Kaname peeked out the gates of the Moon Dorms and rushed to Yuki's side.

"Hello, Vampire King, what brings you here today out of all days?", Kaname greeted. He hung his arm around Yuki's shoulder, and gave his direct attention to the Vampire King.

Third Person Pov

"I'm here to pick up my blue little rose, of course!", the king informed. Aido rose an eyebrow, while Shiki thought about it for a moment.

"Ah...", Shiki thought. She held the blue rose she had grabbed earlier from the king and handed it back to him. "Here, you can leave now since you picked up your blue rose."

Aido couldn't help but snicker at Shiki's actions and the king's confusion that was displayed on his face. "Shiki, that wasn't what he meant."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in marrying you at all, so you can choose one of these charming girls that were part of the bride elect competition", Shiki said with a ill mannered tone. Rima smacked the back of Shiki's head and bowed for forgiveness. 

"No, it's alright. But you won the competition so why aren't you willing to take the throne with me?", the King asked. "You are practically destined to be my wife."

Shiki frowned at the thought of being his wife, and stuck her tongue out. "I dislike the fact that a test is the outcome of marriage, which proves that you are definitely not worthy of being the Vampire King. In my position, I would rather recommend Kaname and Yuki to take the throne for their actions and decision making, rather than a blonde idiot who was born into royal heritage without any powers or discipline."

The man stood wide-eyed at her comment, and anger welt up inside of him. A strong wing blew by and thunder came pounding down on the Earth. His eyes practically told her everything. He's mad. Super angry.

"Just accept the fact that I won't be your fiance, so go choose someone else and piss off", Shiki spat, rubbing salt into the wound. The sky became slightly darker, as the king growled. Sana and Skylar appeared, led out by Ren, who pushed them to the King.

"You may have these two young ladies who participated in the bride election, since they are willing to accept you", Ren said formally, but angrily as well. The two girls were clearly nervous, being pressured by the Vampire King himself, despite having no strength compared to him.

"Now that he has his new wives, I will leave. Goodbye", Shiki said with a bow, and started to head back to the dorms, until she couldn't move. The King had used his powers to supress her, which earned him a glare. Shiki broke off the spell quickly, and was suddenly in front of the King, grabbing him by his collar. His eyes widened in shock, as his light blue eyes met with Shiki's icy pale eyes.

"Goodbye, and I will not repeat it again", Shiki snarled calmly, shoving the male backwards, and sending huge waves of water, wiping him into the ocean. Ren smacked her head, after gawking at what she had just done.

"That was the freaking Vampire King, you brawn with no brain!", he yelled, rubbing his temples and getting cold sweat. He glanced at Aido, who's expression brightened. Ren gently smiled at the young boy who sneakily glanced at Shiki from time to time. 

'I think Shiki will be alright with Aido by her side from now on... but I will still have to watch over her reckless actions'

The group of vampires all entered the Moon Dorms once again, living on freely, with no more interruptions for the night. They all enjoyed each other's company, and accepted Sana and Skylar into their community.

Sana had a crush on Ren, unfortunately, while Skylar admires Shiki for her power and responsibility. Shiki continued to live in Cross Academy, but graduated as a student. Though she has many years to live, she already knows that many people won't leave her side.Especially Aido, the little devil himself that she already knows he has a crush on her.

And lastly, she will say one thing to her past. And that is...

...Goodbye...

Hi everyone, once again! How was Don't Tell Me Good Bye? It took me all my will  to continue this story because I have a terrible habit of making my stories short, as you can see... But that all changed! I will make all my new stories longer and more enjoyable to read! Thank you for reading. everyone!

And thank you for supporting me! 

Sorry, there won't be a sequel because I don't have any motivation for it

Sorry, there won't be a sequel because I don't have any motivation for it. But I will continue making stories from now on.