Summer

PLEASE READ!!
Hi, lmao I wrote a story about Cole and I would love as much feedback as possible so I love you when you guys comment and stuff.

There is mature content! There is swearing! Just making sure everyone knows what they are in for lmao!

I want to show you who the characters should be, so later I will add that. UMMMM what else... Hm... I'm trying to write a lot! It's all original! (The first part is kind of just a back story on my main character so you understand what's going on and stuff, so ya, enjoy! Please share with friends! Thank you!

Have you ever packed the day before you have to go somewhere? No no I mean like 2 hours before you had to go somewhere? Because I always do that and end up forgetting like everything!

Well that was me this morning, basically a huge mess trying to pack anything I could find so I could spend the rest of my (dreadfully boring) summer with my mom in New York. It's really nothing spectacular I mean she's barely around considering she's always at work, and I have to order Chinese food most of the time because she forgets to bring me back stuff.

The only perk is her pent house. It sounds cool when you say it pent house and it kinda is I guess. Like imagine going into this beautiful building and pressing the TOP button and arriving at two huge doors to the prettiest place ever.

Maybe I would enjoy it more if I could actually spent time in it with my mom... But I'm use to not having her around anymore.

"Luca, can you please hurry we have to go!" My dad says, as he burst through he door.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" i yell as I try to zip up my duffle bag.