What does he mean

The Sprouse house is huge.

Imagine this huge white town house, with amazing flowers in front.

The door was huge and glass, and you could see right inside to this incredible living room. The color scheme is very simple, light purple, white, and silver.

"You are like two hours late" Dylan says.

Oh did I mention that...

Well you see my mom wanted to take my shopping and of course I can't pass that up. I mean the hours I spent with her were the most in the few days I've been here. She gave her full attention and helped me pic out a lot of stuff. I told Kai I was going to be late, and not using my phone. Me and my mom promised to focus on each other.

"Sorry about that" I respond trying to get inside.

Dylan puts his hand on the door frame to keep me from entering.

"No you need to understand something" he says.

"Um ok what?" I respond.

He bites his lip and looks at the street.

"Ok look, you didn't call. You didn't tell anyone you were going to be late and..."

"AND?!!"

"Cole is kinda upstairs with someone right now."

"What the fuck Dylan?"

"Listen... It's just... 2 hours no call no text..."

"I told Kai..."

"Oh because that's a good idea?! Right?!!" He says laughing.

"Ok well who is he up there with?" I ask obviously frustrated.

"Aria Mann" he says, in a low voice.

I look at the ground.

ARIA MANN. THE FUCKING QUEEN BEE.

SHES FUCKED 23 GUYS AT HER PRIVATE SCHOOL.

"Ok well, I'm gonna go home." I say.

"Wait... You only came for Cole?! When there are like 30 other guys at this party?!" Dylan says.

"Actually I have to use the bathroom, can I use yours?" I ask.

"Yeah. Ok it's on the second floor" Cole let's me in.

Dylan's right, I should enjoy myself it's a fucking party!

I run up the stairs and walk past Coles room. There's a lot of shuffling. I can faintly hear them moving around inside, and the tears pour.

I sprint to the bathroom and slam the door. I go into the bathtub, close over the curtain and cry.

The tub is cold, and my tears are running down my face. Pathetic, I'm literally crying over a guy I've known for a few days. God what is wrong with me.
The door opens.

You didn't lock the door stupid!

I shuffle in the bathtub trying to rub away my tears.

"Um. Is anyone in here?" Cole says.

I don't make a sound. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK. I rub the tears away.

He walks over the bathtub.

I hold my breath. He slowly pulls the shower curtain over, and there I am.

"You came?" He says. He sits on the toilet and rubs his eyes with his hands.

"I told Kai to tell you, but I guess she forgot... Or from what it seems she wasn't invited considering that fact she wasn't all over you and-" he cuts me off.

"Please just stop talking, and come here" he leans in to the tub and kisses me.

I push him off.

"Aria Mann?" I say disgusted.

"Um what about her? Oh the fact she was trying to fuck me?" He says. He starts to kiss my neck.

"What Cole?"

"She said I was 'hot' and 'totally fuckable'" he mocks. He goes back to kissing my neck.

"Did you guys?..."

"No. Stop always worrying about me fucking people." He says annoyed.

"We haven't talk about what we are, and what we are doing it's pretty touchy, so excuse me if I want some fucking clarification" I say and he backs up.

"What" he says in a low tone.

Fuck. Soft spot with the relationship shit.

"I mean like what are we doing?! What are we Cole?!! " I ask. He just looks at me and then rubs his face.

"I gotta go" he says. He opens a bathroom cabinet and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He puts one in his mouth and slams the cabinet shut.

He walks out the door and slams it shut.

He's obviously not one to talk about his feelings very often. Give him some time, he needs it.

I get out of the tub and go down stairs. He's sitting in his living room, smoking, with... With Aria under is arm. She's drinking and laughing.

When I make it to the end of staircase she looks me up and down, then takes a sip of her drink.

"Anyways so Cole..." I hear her say. I roll my eyes.

You're gonna need a drink. Make that 7.

I go to the kitchen which is HUGE by the way. I pull out beer from a pack, open it and throw it back. I try to listen to Aria and Cole.

He's not saying anything when she asks him things. He's just smoking.

She takes it out of his mouth and smokes it. He has no emotion towards it an licks his lips. She sees me watching.

Shit.

She keeps staring and turns Coles face to meet her's. She then begins to make out with him and he lets her.

I walk towards the door. Dylan gets up and walks over to me.

"I'm sorry" he says.