Oversharing

The guys are all cool and roll on their skateboards. Soon it's night and they use their phone lights to see what they are doing. They pass around backwoods and fronto and help each other. It's kind of beautiful to see a bunch of people come together.. I guess that's just what weed does.

When Cole arrives he bums a bogie off one of the guys and sits next to me. I'm use to the smoke now but it's still annoying how he has to do it all the time.

When I look at Kai I can see her glossy eyes stare at KJ. She's really likes him... which means it will be even harder for me to tell her I️ kissed him. I️ wait until someone's says anything to me to speak, I️ try to watch everyone.

I️ recognize all the guys.

There's a guy named Hunter, who looks like a young Leonardo DiCaprio. I️ recognize him from Instagram,  he posts all black and white pictures. He recently dyed his hair pink and only wears beanies.

Then There's Finn, who keeps to himself and smokes his juul all the time. He doesn't go to school anymore and focuses on his photography.

Zach Hill, the "hottest guy" in Brooklyn. His parents are big time actors which means everyone wants to be his friend and be invited to his huge Brooklyn brownstone. I've heard wild stories about him doing lines with cousins on his yacht in Italy.

He asked me in the 8th grade to come over to his house, and I️ got really scared because he's like super popular. I️ haven't talked to him since but he's still really attractive and tall.

Rio is someone who's everywhere. He's the person you go to to know stuff about others or parties etc. he also won't talk to you unless your popular because he "doesn't want to waste his time". He bangs models ONLY and hangs out with famous rappers. I'm not sure how? But he's pretty well known.

Cole rubs my inner thigh with his hand and keeps smoking his bogie. I️ stay perfectly still and pray that KJ doesn't say anything about what happened.

"How much time does it take to roll?" Cold rolls his eyes.

"Here big shot you can roll yourself" kJ passes the skateboard with a bag of weed, papers, and a grinder.

"Whatever" Cole passes me the cigarette and looks at Rio.

"Time me" he smirks.

Rio takes out his phone and starts the timer as soon as Cole starts.

Rio looks at me and licks his lips. I️ look away and pretend it didn't happen.

"Done" Cole shoes off his perfectly rolled j.

"10 seconds" Rico laughs.

"Pass me a lighter" Cole puts the j in his mouth and Zach passes him a lighter. He lights it and passes it to kai.

She looks around, laughs nervously and holds it in her mouth, blows up her cheeks, takes it out nods and swallows the air.

"Good shit good shit" and passes it to KJ.

He rolls his eyes, and looks at me.

I️ instantly look away and he laughs.

"What's so funny!" Kai asks thinking he's laughing at her fake smoking.

"You are just so cute" he looks at me as he says it and grabs her face. He takes a p and exhales it in her mouth as they make out. He passes the j to Zach.

Zach laughs "dumb bitch" he says as they make out.

"So uh Cole how did you meet your girl?" He laughs.

Cole looks at me and looks at Zach "Same way you met... Mal at a party".

"Cole hates me because he knows I️ always make fun of his girls, he doesn't know we know each other" Zach inhales another time.

Coles eyes widen.

"I️ didn't fuck her clam down, I️n the 8th grade in invited her over to hang out. I️ thought she was cute.. she's is cute" Zach passes to Finn.

Finn looks at me and then to Cole.

"Cole doesn't introduce us to his girls. He doesn't care for them. So I'm guessing this is serious" he looks at me for an answer.

"I️ guess it's-" Cole cuts me off.

"Hop off my dick, and stop asking so many questions. Enjoy the cyph, enjoy the weather, enjoy it all." He says annoyed.

Hunter looks at me.

"Were going to a party, you should come." Hunter looks me dead in the eyes.

"Uh sure" I️ reply.

Kai breaks from making out with KJ and whispers in his ear. He nods and looks away. He shifts his body back to the rest of the group.

"I'm going home first, I️ have to check up on something, can you text me the place and stuff though?" I️ ask.

"I'll drop you, I️ know the address and we can go together." Cole stands up and hands the skateboard back to KJ.

"Oh cool thanks" I️ say, and he grabs my hand and we walk out the park.