On the side of the road

He drives for a little and then pulls over.
He pushes his hands through his hair and looks at me.
He's so incredibly stunning, Cole makes me blush. Knowing that he is mine knowing that I can kiss this beautiful man whenever I want to makes me so happy.

His eyes look deeply into mine and he leans into kiss me.

It's a hard kiss, one that makes me tremble. Soon my whole body is doing that thing where you feel calm from your head right down to your toes.

He moves his head and starts sucking on my neck and I spread my fingers through his hair.

It feels so.. so fucking good.

I reach one hand down into his lap and slowly feel him getting hard.

"Fuck" he says into my neck.

"Keep doing that, keep touching it" he moans.

He was literally putty in my hands right now, and I could feel heart beat.

It was fast, he was excited and that made me excited.

"Fuck right... there FUCK" he says.

He pulls away from me and bites his lip.

"You are so fucking perfect" he laughs.

"What" I say stunned.

"Look at you. I mean I can get hard just by looking at your fucking face... you are so beautiful. The way you do that thing when you look down at the ground, or when you act confused just because you want me to say something again it's.. it's so cute. I can't take my eyes off you baby" he smiles.

"Cole I-"

"No" he cuts me off.

"Just look at me. Let the moonlight bounce off your perfect features" he itches his noes.

I stare at him, looking at his beautiful eyes.

He pulls out a cigarette and smiles with it in his mouth. He lights it, and breathes it out.

"I never thought in a million years I could just sit with a girl. Like I could sit here for hours and not do anything and still be pleased with you" he takes another drag.

"Those things aren't good for you" I whine.

"Yeah well... they take the stress away. I'm calm now" he laughs.

His smile is so much different than his brothers even though they are twins. Cole is more.. I don't know.

He unbuttons his shirt slightly and looks at me.

"Don't worry we aren't going to fuck in the car, it's just hot."

I guess I looked disappointed because he added on:

"Only if you.. ya know.. want to?"

He takes another drag and French inhales (which is really fucking hot let me tell you).

"I don't know, do you have protection?"

He laughs.

"Are you asking if I have a condom? Why can't you just say condom.. why 'protection'" he smirks.

"Listen, do you have it or not?" I say annoyed, giggling.

"I have some.. sure" he blows out.

His phone starts to ring.

"Let me take this one sec" he picks it up and gets out the car.

He seems mad from what I could tell. He starts yelling, but I can't make out what he's saying.

When he's done he comes back into the car.

"Kai is starting shit, we have to go back to my place" he says staring it up.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean that bitch is going through the shit in my room looking for stuff to steal. Her and aria are so fucking obsessed with me" he starts to speed.

"Cole slow down" I say sternly.

"No you know what fuck them. Fuck all of it, I have enough shit going down in my life I don't need them to start this for me too!"

He puts one hand on my lap, and moves it up.

"At least I still have you" he says.