Should we?

When we arrive Cole pulls me back from ringing the bell.
He rings it instead, and leans down to kiss me. His left hand lays on my cheek and his right moves down to my butt.

Aria answers the door and I try to turn my face but Cole keeps me there with his hand.

When he's done we winks and looks at Aria

"Thanks for the invite" he says as he walks in.

"I didn't tell you to bring her" Aria yells.

"Too bad" Cole laughs.

We walk into her living room where Everyone is taking and stuff.

I know it seems like I go to dumb parties all the time, but these kids never have parent home and a shit ton of booze. It's not like they can pass up the opportunity to throw some of the biggest house parties known to man.

They have the space.

Cole sits on a small chair and I look around for some place to sit.

I see Aria walking over to us and she smirks.

"Hey Luca, I had Hope bring some weed brownies to the party, would you mind getting them?" She asks.

Her hands go to her hips, and she smiles super hard.

Weed.

I look at Cole who shrugs, "ok" I say and run to the kitchen.

I start to eat one and look around to make sure nobody sees.

"Hi Luca!" Aria says, walking into the kitchen. She walks really close to me and gets in my face.

"Hi... Aria" I say swallowing.

"So I heard this rumor that you and Cole are like a think right, and I mean I totally get why you like him, he's like totally hot." She pauses and leans against a counter.

"But why the FUCK does he like you... Over me? I mean have you seen me? I'm like really attractive! And I'm blonde.. How could he pass me up? Especially for someone who's a virgin! UGH GROSS" she sighs.

"I'm gonna go", I'm not really one for cat fights, and I don't want today to be the day I get beat up so...

"No. I want to make a deal with you" Aria says stepping in front of me.

"No thanks, I'm fine" I say nodding.

Please don't let the brownie kick in yet please not yet.

"I'm gonna fuck Cole, and if he moans my name he's mine" she says smirking.

"What the fuck Aria?" I say low, her eyes start to narrow.

"I'm going to fuck Cole until he moans my name, and he's gonna be mine, and there is nothing you can do about it" she whispers into my ear.

"Good luck trying" I say pushing her out of the way. I walk into the living room where Cole is talking to Aden.

"Cole I'm ready to leave" I whine wiping brownie crumbs off my face.

"Come here" he says, so I walk over slowly. He takes my hand and when I get close enough he grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him.

"Do you want to go upstairs now" he asks.

I nod.

"We'll be right back" Cole says to Aden.

Aria walks in front of us.

"Cole, baby I brought you something" she hands him a red cup.

"Oh.. Hi Luca..." She says, flaring her nostrils.

I press my lips in a tight line.

"No thanks Aria, I'm not in the mood to be roofied" he laughs.

"... Where are you guys going the party is down here" Aria asks crossing her arms.

"Oh you know.. We wanted to talk." He says taking my hand and walking up the staircase.

"Ok see ya later Cole! Be quick!" Aria yells after him.

--

When we get into a room Cole turns on the light. It's a deep red color, and there are pictures in Frames hanging over a computer desk, of... Aria.

"Creepy.." I touch some of the pictures. Cole is in some of them. He doesn't look happy and Aria has her arms flung around him in almost everyone. I'm flabbergasted at the fact he's in.. Most of these.

"Am I missing something Cole?" I ask.

"What?" He says taking off his shirt.

Should I ruin the mood? HELL YES WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN ALMOST ALL OF THESE?!?!

"You are in a majority of these pics" I say.

"She's always had a little crush on me, but I've never found her attractive. Even when she would talk to me about shit she was all about sex. Normally I wouldn't have a problem but she started to get obsessed with the fact I wouldn't do her" he explains.

"She told me she could fuck you tonight" I added.

He looks at me and laughs.

"Sure, because the 20 times she's already asked didn't work" he joked.

He walks up behind me and starts to kiss my neck.

I try to get in the mood.

"I can't do this right now with all of her pictures staring at us" I interject.

Cole pulls back, and sighs.

"She has a guest room" he points out.

"Let's go there instead" I say, pulling him in for a kiss. He leans in and we start making out. He pulls up my shirt and I'm left with only a bra on.

His hands begin to feel around my body.

The the door jerks open.