Chapter 3

Nigerians and sarcasm Complement each other. An Average Nigerian girl makes a Sarcastic statement to Unreasonable questions at least 6 times a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary,
Today I went to Shoprite with my classmates from school; Simi, Toyosi , Ekene, and Ayeesha. It was supposed to be a girls outing but we met Ekene there so we asked him to join us . We talked, ate and even watched a movie. Something funny happened, as we were eating a girl we didnt know who later introduced herself as lara sat on our table and asked If we were eating . My friends and I looked at each other and Ayeesha answered No, that we were only watching the half eaten food for the employees which made us (girls) laugh. The most surprising part of it all was that Lara believed. She then asked if They sell stuffs when she could see shops around and the name of the plaza 'SHOPRITE', Simi told her that they don't and that they only sell Airtime & Bolé and she believed. I had pity her and told her the truth and she left the table. It was so funny and a little mean sarcastically awesome.
I wonder how she feels right now
Toodles..... Tokes💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That wasn't mean its considered as fun. Now if a Nigerian girl is being sarcastic and you find it annoying or mean, just laugh it off and say I knew that.
________________________

Tinuke

She's so funny and friendly. Most of all she happened to be the best bunk mate ever. Happy birthday in Arease Tinu.