Chapter 8

Well I delivered as Promised.
Enjoy this chapter

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Dear Diary,

Today school was awesome. So this was how it was;

" HafuwaILohtanna " The Class Tutor Pronounced. He was Yoruba so I guessed he would have issues pronunciation it.
I wanted to correct Him and then say present being a new girl but a girl beat me to it.

"It's Afunwaelotanna or Lotanna Ejiofor. It's not that Hard Mr Bankole. " she said

"Correction taken Osina" Mr Bankole said and he continued....

Everyone looked at me and I became nervous. It was my first day so I expected much. After the attendance was taken , I became confused because I didn't know what class I had first . The girl who corrected the tutor walked to my seat.

"Hi, I'm Osinachi but they call me Osina here." She had a nice accent that didn't have a definite origin.

"Hi Osinachi , I'm Lotanna as you know. "

She was so nice, she even promised to introduce me to other students.

"I don't know where to go now , do you mind showing me where I would have chemistry because clearly I wasn't taken to some classes during my orientation yesterday. "

She took a look at my timetable and smiled.

"We have the same subjects and we're in the same group so this would be fun."
She took me to chemistry class. The class was better than I expected. They were still learning Balancing Equations and I had already done that in School, so I answered questions asked.

Later in the day as I was going home my Grandad's driver stopped to buy something on the road. It was a fruit he called odara which was cherry in America. I had never tasted it but as I did I laughed because It was slappy as the driver said . The driver played an igbo song in the car called Ogene and he was dancing . Well it had a lot of inamin in it. I couldn't stop laughing .

Your Crazy Buddy,
Lotanna.
____________________________

Hey everyone,
This is meant to be short because there are a lotof chapters coming. Happy new year in advance, I wish you a perfect year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kabiwe
Well this is my boyfriend who happens to be one of my best pals. We've been together for 5 months and he has made my year.