Chapter 7

Hello Everyone
I want to thank you all for the messages , Comments, reads and Votes on this book. I felt honoured. I wanna specially thank

ProjectNigeria For being the platform that connected me to my readers. I'm ever greatful for the love and acceptance.

&

clintonreads for his comment on the last chapter, I was reading for my exams in Pre-uni  and I saw it, I was so glad and that made me feel proud of myself.

My sincere appreciation to :-
Cry-baby101 For Making me laugh with your comments.

Nae_Albert as well for being the real you. Please love Naija Music o 😁😁.

harielta for being the supportive friend.

Jewelry4God for your welcoming comments.

SpiceyPie , if I forget you then I'm just a fool thanks for the love.
I appreciate everyone because your name isn't here doesn't mean I don't appreciate your comments , votes and reads . I realy do, God bless you all.

》I was wondering how the character would be, I hope you enjoy her reign.

I dedicate this chapter also to all the Igbo readers especially these Igbo peeps who patiently waited for this chapter and never lost hope in It:-
Jewelry4God The_Violinst cyborgcharisma001 chikamso123 AlexPoppin797
____________________________
Hi Diary,
          I know you wanna know me, well My name is Afunwaelotanna Diane
Ejiofor  but my friends and family call me Lotanna. I'm from Anambra State, Osumenyi-Nnewi South precisely.
          My Dad is Dr Ken Akaolisa Ejiofor, a Pediatrician of  Nemours Children Hospital in Boston, He is From Anambra. He lived in 4 different countries because of his Dad's Job; his first three years in Nigeria, childhood in Australia , his teenage years in Canada and his Adult years in America where they all settled in. He's the typical Nigerian Father who doesn't hesitate to slap me if I don't understand or reply one his message in Igbo. I practically speak Igbo with an accent so I don't receive a dirty slap like he calls it. He would say
"Bụ ka ọ dị mfe ịmụta Igbo asụsụ ?, dịghị o ma nnọọ na ị ga-agbalị."
meaning Is It easy to learn Igbo Language,  No o but you just have to try.
             My Mum is Mrs Katherine Ejiofor on the other hand is an Architect for a building firm in Boston , she's mixed. She was born to an American-Nigerian Father and a Sri Lankan mother but both are based in Nigeria and so was she till she moved to America for higher education and met my dad .
            I have two younger siblings,  Kamsiyochukwu Rowan but we call him Kamsi , he is 15 years old and Chizara Katie who we call Zara, she's 10 years old .
            I am 17 years old and I attend Chrisland International School,VGC .
I've lived and schooled in the United States all my life but I made a big mistake when I was fourteen and my parents decided that I would have to school in Nigeria. I told a teacher to Fuck off and I got suspended. When my mother heard of this she was furious, she said I had lost my morals because at home I would greet Ndewo every morning to my dad since she didn't like it  and he was always happy about my good values despite the country I was born in.  She told my dad who was Furious and because this he agreed to send My siblings and I to boarding School in Nigeria.
          Trust me I thought it was a nightmare, "Me In Nigeria" but it turned out real. This was a punishment my little brother and sister had to suffer from . I felt my world was crumbling at my feet but that was just me and my Teenage Tantrums. I and Kasi packed up for Nigeria , said our goodbyes and we took off to the airport with daddy leaving behind Zara and mummy . When I got to Nigeria, I thought I was going to die because the rays of scorching sun settled on my Skin, My Light Skin turned red within an hour.
          My mom's sister Aunt Lauren and her Yoruba husband picked us up from the airport to my Grandparents home in Lagos.  My grand father welcomed me , prepared Kam and I for school and we left for school the next day. As I arrived at Chrisland, I was quite frightened because the students were very much from I and my brother and we was nothing like them. I had a different hair colour and Texture, a different Skin colour from most of them and I considered myself too foreign for the environment too.
            We were taken to the proprietress office with my dad, they spoke and we were soon given a uniforms. The other students where having classes when we were being oriented. They gave me funny looks but I didn't bother to give them my attention. My dad eventually left us and Guess what Diary, My Life in Nigeria as an Igbo Foreign girl began.

Your New Buddy,
Lotanna💝

____________________________

●Sorry I kept you waiting for long. I was in School and I couldn't write but I'm back.

Next update : Some time, this week.
● If you want to know more,  I advise you to wait for the next Page of Lotanna's Diary 😉.

☆Merry Christmas☆ everyone. I wish you a wonderful holiday this season.
Feliz Navidad 🎄

●This chapter has exactly 953 words, longer than the usual

Tofunmi💋

____________________________
Monika

Well The girl at the Top is my best bee and friend, Monika. She is a Bangladeshi and Nigerian as well, so technically the Nigerian blood is maternal if you get what I'm saying. I love her to the moon. Actually she's my big baby.
____________________________