Chapter 6

Did You Miss Me

Buhari Buhari Buhari

An Average Nigerian Would  consider the Situation in Nigeria but some Nigerians will be different.
A Nigerian Girl will understand the Buhari Government more than anyone
**************************
Dear Diary,
    Can you imagine, So there is this guy I started talking to on IG, he's cute, 4 years older than I am and RICH . He seemed nice at first but along the line he started acting Proud. Today He took me all the way to Lekki from the Island and guess why? ; too buy Bolé , Bolé that cost 8k saying the ones in VI was to cheap, Imagine. I was dumbfounded by this but that wasn't the worst, He drove me to Lekki to a mall and bought
A White Tank Top : #4,500
A Yeezus Hoodie  : #24,000 (in the Sun o)
A Rip Jean : #14,250
And the most annoying of all
A Swatch Watch : #18,900
  And he changed into these stuffs before he agreed to take me too the movies. I felt bad, Ah I was Sad because I asked daddy for #1500 Airtime he told me NO with an exclamation Mark (!), he also said his In Buhari's regime it won't work but an idiot is spending like this.

The story is just starting o diary. We finally got to the movies and he said he wasn't watching the movie with out Shades. Ah! , I was boiling in side as he got the shades but what killed my vibe throughout the day that he had a village accent, and Iyanopaja Village accent o. After all he spent today in buhari's government, He also didn't price o. I couldn't even stay still the end I played for my movie, pop Corn , Water also. I left, took a cab home and Cried because of the Idiot I encountered today, how found he spend that amount in 2016. And guess what? I told Daddy, he said I should connect him to the boys father 😢, mummy cried as I calculated the amount spent today and because of the wastage I blocked him on IG. I wished I never met such idiot.
😖😥😢😰😡😓😏
It was horrible but I hope to get over it tomorrow
                           Toodles........
                                 Tokes💋
**************************
We'll be saying Farewell to Tokunbo in this Page. She has been a good character and will be back at the later end of the book. A New Character will be Welcomed. The New Character will be Writing from a different State and ethnic group. Let me give you a hint about her.
'' Igbo Kwe nu "
This New Character is more outspoken compared to Tokes and she's quite insultive , I hope you enjoy her.

Thanks for the support people. I love you and I know Tokunbo loves you too.
____________________________
The picture above goes to The Independence day
419 things o
😂😂😂