New people\Crushes

Renkais' P.O.V

We finally made it after 2 hours of walking. "What is this place." I asked Liu and Sully."Home." Sully told me. They knocked on the door. What suprised me is that it opened by itself."Woah." I gasped. The walls were a mixture of red and black, and the flooring was a deep blue. "Come on lets take you to meet the boss." Liu told me. As we were walking I asked,"Who's the boss?" "You'll see." Sully answered.
-Time Skip-
We were at a black painted door. This must be the boss's room. I thought. Liu knocked on the door. We then heard a faint. 'Come in'. Hearing that the door opened. "We found her in the woods." Sully said to the boss. "And who might you might you be?" The boss asked me. "Renkai." I told him. "Hmmm...fine we can keep her....My names Zalgo by the way." Zalgo said. My eyes then turned green."Thank you!" I said to Zalgo. "Boys get out, I need to have a talk with Renkai." Zalgo told Liu\Sully. They obliged and left. "So, I noticed that your eyes changed color. Is there and other things I should know about?" He asked me."Yes, I have many powers, and I used to work for a basterd named Slenderman." I said, with the last part dripping with hatred. "What happened to make you leave?" Zalgo then asked. "Well, They adopted me from an adoption center, and it was okay for a week. I made many friends...then I walk around a corner to see almost everyone, exept two people, talking about wanting to take me back. What made it worse is that SlenderJerk had me show him what I could do, and train the day before." I told him holding back tears. "Hmm...the war us in two a weeks now....so as a test you will be going against me in a fight Tomorrow." He told me. We then walked out of his office. "EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE WE HAVE A NEW GIRL!!" His voice boomed. I swear it was like a heard of elephants that came down the stairs. "Hi, I'm Zero...my room is behind the white door." A pale, long white haired girl told me. "Hey, I'm Glitchy Red, Red for short." A boy wearing mostly red EVERYWHERE, said eyeing me up and down."I'm Candypop! Candy for short." A joker looking clown told me next. "I'm Lizari (Im making her on Zalgos' side. DEAL WITH IT!)." A little girl said who looks like a demented version of Sally told me. "Im Nina." A girl who looked like a girl version of Jeff said. "I'm Jacob..." A pale, black haired boy said to me." And I'm Dark Link." Said a Emo version of the regular Link."Im Suicide Sadie, Sadie for short" Said another girl with dirty blonde hair."I'm tails doll" Omg he's from the video game but doll version, CUTE! I screamed in my head. Anyways...back to reality. "Well that's everyone...Liu show Renkai to her room." Zalgo told Liu. I could hear Sully mumbling something, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Follow me." Liu told me. I walked up the stairs oblivious to the fact that all the boys were staring at my panties. I was wearing a skirt at the time....."We're here." Liu informed me. My door was fully black with a tint of purple. I walked inside and pushed Liu out and mumbled a small thank you. I then started to undress when I remembered I forgot to lock the door. I look to see Red standing there smirking. I was so lucky I only took of my shirt. Hey! It's better than having no shirt nor bra on! I threw a fireball at him signaling that he should leave. I then used Telepathy to lock that God dammed door.
In the guy's head (excluding Zalgo)
Wow, I want her to be mine