The war PT2

Renkais POV
I wake up at 6:00am. The war was at noon. Yes we have a time. Walking outside my door I hear Liu and Sully fighting. I listen in but can't hear a thing. "Liu, Sully....are you okay?" I ask. I hear nothing. Suddenly the door opens. There they are on the bed crying. Sitting down, I hug them. "Again....are you okay?" I ask. They shake thier head no. "Why?" I ask again. "W-What if we die?We can't face Jeff. Yeah and...we don't wanna loose you." They tell me.They don't wanna loose me... I thought. "I will never be gone...And if I die...I will always be there by your side." I tell them. "What I-if....We die...."..."I won't let that happen." I respond. I give them another hug, a kiss on the cheek and leave. Soon after I'm out of their room I see everyone in the living room. I use my shadow abilities to bring Liu\Sully over here. They were all hugging\crying...even Zalgo. As soon as I'm in the living room everybody gives me a hug. I hug back..with how long my arm span is. I sit on the couch. "Man my arms hurt." I say. "Mine too." Red says leaning back. I look over at him to see him on his phone. I roll my eyes and go outside. "Fresh air at last!" I yell. I decide to climb a tree. "Hmmm." I then go jumping from tree to tree. I end up by the Pastas mansion. "Jeff.." I whisper in anger. Too bad I can't fight him. So, I decide to watch him from afar. Sonic comes out not soon after I'm there. "I wish Renkai never left." He sighs. "I agree...Hey, what if she joined Zalgos side?" Jeff ask Sonic."Nah, she wouldn't do that 2 weeks before war." Sonic disagrees. In 13 seconds I'm in the house. I run to Zalgos office in 5secs. "Zalgo!" I yell. "Yes?" He ask. "So I was jumping from tree to tree when I found the Pastas mansion again...and I kinda heard Jeff and Sonic talking about how they thought I'm not on your side." I told him. He immediately left the room to inform everyone else.
-Time skip-
It's 11:00 now, we're at the meeting place. I jump into a tree ready to jump out. I'm planning to kill Sonic, Jane, Sally( if Lizari is in trouble), and Ben. The Pastas are here. I summon my katana ready to attack. Let the battle begin....